Had to say it. I love my 1998 G21. I bought it used on a whim in 2007. It was my second .45ACP gun. 1911 was my first .45ACP gun by a couple months. Traded my G37 for the G21. I tried the 1911, but it's more complicated than the G21 (cleaning, gunsmithing, heavy, manual safeties to deal with). Plus, I get more capacity with the G21. Big grip? NO. I think it feels great . I'll never part with three of my guns... Beretta 92FS, Glock 19, and Glock 21. I carry my G19 90% of the time. My 1911 and G21 take up the other 10%. Also helping me fall in love with my G21 is my Advantage Arms .22LR kit for it. I've put nearly 800rds through my .22LR conversion kit and have become intimate with the Glock trigger. I've only put a little over 500 rounds of .45ACP through the G21 itself. As soon as I get into gear of reloading, I will be concentrating on bulk 9mm and .45ACP ammo Wanna kill these ads? We can help!