close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Just ordered these sights, anybody have them?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by M&P Shooter, Sep 3, 2011.

1. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Phila, PA
  2. supatrucka

supatrucka

Nov 5, 2010
    CT
    I have the Ameriglo version and I like them I think you can't go wrong with Warren.

3. C J

C J

Aug 12, 2011
    I have XS 24/7's on my 23 & 26. Standard & Big Dot in that order. I like the Big Dot on the smaller gun. I was looking for Ameriglo front tritium sight with a red ring. Couldn't even find it on their site? I did find a similar sight on Trijicon. It's called HD(hard duty). I was worried about the front sight blade being too tall as described. Afraid I couldn't use any of my favorite holsters. Anyone have or seen this sight set? What do you think of them? Thanks. Stay safe.

4. Lucke551

Lucke551

Jun 6, 2011
    Call Ameriglo...they will help you pick the sight you want. I called them and got one with a lime ring but they have a red or orange ring too, nice folks to deal with and charged me less then their advertised price.

Evan

5. Keyhole

Keyhole

Dec 28, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I have those on my carry G30. Excellent choice.

6. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Phila, PA
    OK I just shot a friends gun tonight with a set of Warren carry sights, plain black rear with a green front fiber optic and WOW they killed what I have been using for years(3 Dot nights) I think when I get these I might not use the front NS and go with a front green fiber optic:wavey:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  7. peterj

peterj

Jan 4, 2010
    I've got 3 sets of these but I went with the single dot on the rear (2 dot system). Love them! The rear dot is quite small so as not to distract your eyes from the front sight but still easy to line up in the dark.