close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Just got my LCP back from Ruger in AZ

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by DaBurna, Jan 24, 2012.

1. DaBurna

DaBurna

Jun 8, 2008
    Bama Boy
    I plan on seeing how the repair went... They changed the extractor and fired 42 rounds of Black Hills 90gr JHPs thru her. Both Mags reportedly functioned fine!
    I plan on running 50 rounds of fiocchi jhp tomorrow and 2 mags of Hornady Critical Defense to see how she runs!! Wish me luck!!:cool:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1390684

2. smitty704

smitty704

Aug 18, 2011
    NC
    Good luck brother. I love my LCP, it is ALWAYS with me. My G19 is my EDC, but I can't carry it at work, a little too big. So the LCP is always going along for the ride. 207 rou ds so far with no hiccups.

Hope it runs good for since it came back from AZ.

smitty

3. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    Good luck, mine went back to the factory three times before they gave up and sent me a refund.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  4. never enough

never enough

Sep 15, 2011
    close to 2k rds through mine and still works fine for me

5. DaBurna

DaBurna

Jun 8, 2008
    Bama Boy
    Finally just got around to running some ammo thru LCP after it got back to me from the factory! It is fixed seemingly...I even ran 50 rounds of Fiocchi 90gr. JHP thru it NO HICCUPS!! *Suspense Music* My normal SD load, Critical Defense ran like a champ (as expected). All in All...I'm pleased! I hate it'd came downto sending it back to Ruger, but the made it RIGHT!

6. mdalle01

mdalle01

Nov 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Got my LCP back from Ruger a couple weeks ago and they replaced my extractor as well. I ran about 200 rounds through her with various types of ammo with no problems. Looks like it's good to go now.

7. My wife's also went back for the extractor issue. It was a fix on a production run for spent shells ejecting too far from the gun. The result was FTE's. So now ours has a very aggressive ejector again. Works great! Here's a pic of the original ejector. You can see where the brass circle of the spent round would miss the ejector altogether.

Attached Files: