close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Just bought HK45c

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by Neal40, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Neal40

Neal40

Aug 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I finally caved in and bought a new 45c with night sights in V1. I know, I know i'll get pics up soon......I just haven't told the wife about my little purchase yet. I also bought a Ruger LCP 380 as well. The HK shots like a wet dream! This is my CC gun for the forseeable future. At 25yds I shot 13 of 16 rounds in the X ring on a 25yrd pistol qualifier target. Didn't even take time between shots really. Just amazing feeling. As for the Ruger shot 24 rounds of Cor-bon personal protection ammo and my wrist is soar, but the ruger seems to be my answer to thin dress pant problem. Anyway any tips or suggestions anyone might have would be great! I've already ordered a crossbreed IWB and a Highnoon IWB. Found a K&D Holsters shark skin defender OWB couple months back for cheap. I'll get pics up soon. As always thanks for any tips!
    ----PICS ADDED-----

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010

2. rsxr22

rsxr22

Feb 25, 2009
    Youngstown, OH
    No tips besides, buy ammo and shoot and of course enjoy

3. pitt1011

pitt1011

Mar 31, 2009
    Congrats, I got one a while back and its great. My EDC now. Enjoy.

4. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    PA
    Very nice. Can't wait to see pics with the holsters.

The HK45c has been on my want list for a while now.

5. josey88

josey88 central Florida

Nov 25, 2009
    Absolutely . I know the feeling : I am in love with mine . It is like an extension of my arm . The best ever money that I invested on a gun. It is my CCW all the way , along with my G30SF that I also carry on rotation , but mostly my HK45C .

6. Lawman1984

Lawman1984

Jul 6, 2007
    North Carolina
    Anyway we could get some side by side pics of the two. Im debating on which to buy and size is a big factor.

7. Congrats! I have yet to hear any negative reviews of the HK45C. I think that gun would go nicely with my XD45C :cool:. I also see that you carry locked and cocked. :cool:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  8. I'm SO jealous! I'm looking for 1 in tan right now. Can't seem to locate one in stock but I just read an article about it and I feel like I need it my life right now.

9. popeye1

popeye1

Nov 18, 2010
    I bought a new HK45c about 6 months ago, liked it so much I got a new P30 about a month ago. I'm trying to convince myself to get a Glock 17, Gen 4, but what for? I also have an XDm/9mm.

10. H&K 4 LIFE

H&K 4 LIFE Leonum A Ignis

Jan 27, 2009
    CT
    Hate to burst your bubble, but HK does not make the HK45 or HK45C in tan.

Any picture you have seen of the tan frames were of the prototypes.

11. cal45

cal45

Jan 21, 2001
    Orlando, Florida
    Congrats - are they real night sights = Tritium or the glow in the dark sights that all HK45C's come with where you have to shine a flashlight on them?