Just bought ak-47 pistol

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by CarloTwoGuns, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Any site tell you how to take it apart and such? .. Looking to change up the wood grips and a few other things ..

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    My Wife Bought Me an AK-47...... General Firearms Forum Oct 4, 2014
    Bought a new Glock 34 General Firearms Forum Friday at 8:26 AM
    Yea, I should have bought a TDI instead of a Prius....... The Okie Corral Sep 21, 2015
    Bought a tripod rest General Firearms Forum Sep 21, 2015
    Anybody bought a new G26 lately? General Glocking Sep 14, 2015

3. For rifle disassembly
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFiHgFFyZW0"]AK Disassembly Assembly Field Strip HD - YouTube[/ame]

For upper handguard removal
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL4aTqQOZf8"]AK-47: Easy Upper Hand Guard Removal (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

For lower handguard removal
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q52eRe28DQw"]AK-47: Lower Hand Guard Wobble Fix (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

4. Wow thanks man ..

Do you know if regular AK handguards and such will fit the pistol?
  5. No problem. Which pistol is it?
  6. Century arms zastava pap m92pv draco ak style pistol 7.62x39 cal
  7. Yeah, that'll take standard furniture.
  8. Thanks brother. Appreciate it.
  9. No problem, enjoy your new noise-maker!

Any plans to SBR?
  10. I picked up one of those a few weeks ago. Lots of fun! Thinking about going the SBR route but will at least wait to see what happens over the next couple of months.
    I would like to go ahead and do something about the fireballs coming out the end. Any recommendations?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
  11. Not sure .. Im thinking about it ..
  12. [​IMG]

Thats the baby!
  13. Nice ak, so does this make you CarloMoreThanTwoGuns?:tongueout:
    #12 Slackinoff, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  14. lol .. CarloTwelveGuns
  15. I bought the same thing the Friday after Obama was reelected. I haven't had the chance to make some fireballs with it yet, but it looks like a lot of fun.
  16. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Really, I have been racking my brains out trying to find a specific quad rail, and it will take standard Ak quad rails? That would be awesome. That would open up the playing field a lot more than the MI that are out of stock virtually everywhere.
  17. Kingarthurhk

If that picture is you, I watched your Youtube video awhile back.
  18. Oh yes, it's me :wavey:

That shot is actually from a video that's not done yet (review on the new 26mm Manticore Nightbrake [excellent brake by the way; the review will be posted here in a week or two]).
  19. I do not believe the M92s use normal AK wood. I believe Krink wood may work. There is a specific MI rail for the M92.
  20. Kingarthurhk

Yeah, I saw that, and I like it, unfortunately everyone else does too apparently. It is out of stock pretty much everywhere. For fun I called the MI number when they were closed and it essentially said that they were out out of magazines and ammunition due to the "threat against our Second Amendment Rights" and have no idea when any of those items would be back in stock. Apparently, they also have public showroom, and they would be closed New Years for inventory and to spend time with their families.

I am big fan of their BUS's, I have one on my Colt AR. I can only imagine their quad rails are the same stellar quality.