close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Just another reason to always carry

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by mrsurfboard, Jun 19, 2011.

1. mrsurfboard

mrsurfboard The Anti-Glock

May 23, 2010
    NJ

2. That-Guy411

That-Guy411

Mar 28, 2011
    This world has gone to H3LL.
    people have no morals no respect no value for anything!!
    Its sad that you have to always check your 6 at the park at the store in your driveway. this world is a war zone!!!

3. Chaos88

Chaos88

Mar 4, 2011
    A quote comes to mind "if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

4 people are dead today but hey, the streets are safe cause you can't carry a gun. Yep!

4. furioso2112

furioso2112

Dec 12, 2007
    How do the idiots who fired the hero from the MI Walgreen's feel now? Probably vindicated, in their twisted minds.

Tragic event. Hard to comprehend.

5. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Yep but the LEO's are carring those Black rifles! To bad but the rest of you New Yorkers are defenseless sheep! The stores owner should have been armed ! Though in NY he would have goten the death penalty for defending himself!:faint:

6. mrsurfboard

mrsurfboard The Anti-Glock

May 23, 2010
    NJ
    Gun Grabber, Chuck Schumer will probably use this as an excuse for more gun laws. :steamed:

7. Toorop

Toorop

Apr 28, 2010
    The Midwest.
    To be fair New York does issue permits. Many on this board have them.

Not to mention I have seen many threads complaining about IL and WI not issuing saying things like "48 other states can't be wrong" suggesting otherwise.

8. Is there a reason he shot the patrons and pharmacist? It says a robbery gone wrong. Most people who rob don't want to kill anyone and get in a bigger mess, which is why you completely comply with them instead of pulling your gun, baseball bat, etc. This makes things worse.

You give him money from your wallet, register and for good measure offer a blow job, but YOU DO NOT fight back. Stupid stupid.

9. I agree and people need to carry to protect themselves. The problem is that people worry about getting caught carrying illegally and then they get killed. :shocked: because they don't carry. Very horrible story.

10. I hope the officer with the itchiest trigger finger finds this animal, and he/she can't resist the urge to scratch!

11. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    I often wonder if my pharmacists are armed. I know I would be if I were in the profession. Too many damn "oxycotton" freaks out there.

12. dancingwolf

dancingwolf

Jul 9, 2008
    This is why I'm ALWAYS armed. BTW, I live in upstate NY and NEVER go anywhere I can't carry. It's just not worth it.

13. You never go to a bank, post office, school, courthouse, or DOT or DMV?

Wow, tell me your secret to life.

14. Oh they do carry and then they get killed because they tryin' ta be all CHarly Bronson.

[​IMG]

15. NWGlocker

NWGlocker

May 11, 2011
    Senseless acts of violence seem to be more common occurrences lately. Makes you wonder what the driving force is behind it all. I can't imagine what this guys reason was for shooting a 17 year old girl. Probably strung out on drugs or something, but that isn't an excuse.

When I am out somewhere I am carrying for my protection and staying aware of what is going on around me. I avoid questionable places where things are likely to happen, but how in the world do you avoid going anywhere in life to avoid danger? If we all had guns with us all of the time, people would never consider doing something like this. They wouldn't have a chance of pulling it off. I just wish the other side realized that.

16. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    iluv2viddyfilms
    Yea be the perfect victim and still catch a bullet is always the right thing to do! Criminals love you! I like you start killing them off so those that come after already know there's a very excellant chance they will die if they decide to become an arm robber!
    Serve two purposes- deterent and keeps the prison population down! Win Win!:supergrin:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  17. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas

You can legally carry in banks in quite a few states.

18. xenophon

xenophon

Aug 15, 2003
    WI
    Yeah it is the "gone wrong" part that people (the cooperate crowd") never understand. Do everything right and cooperate, and still got shot.

But, maybe someone tried to tackle to guy or something. Who knows. Either way, better to go out fighting (read: defending yourself) if you ask me.