close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Just an observation

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Deye76, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Deye76

Deye76

Feb 25, 2011
    When I first came across Glock Talk, I noticed a lot of recommendations for the MTAC holster & other brands similar in looks. Not being familiar with that style holster it looked very unconventional to me. I shared concerns here about summer carry (t-shirts and such), and riding a motorcycle. It finally warmed up here, (90°F) dressed in a t-shirt, carrying a model 39 using the Comptac belt & MTAC holster, I put 150 miles on the bike Memorial day. With no undershirt, all day carry was extremely comfortable. Also secure on the bike. The group of 4 other riders and their wives had no clue I was carrying. All the advice given me about holsters and belts here was spot on and greatly appreciated.

2. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

Jan 1, 2010
    A cat box in WA
    I had intentions of buying the mtac till I could get an expensive leather holster but the mtac works so well that I'm stickin with it.