Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Just a pic of my BMW

Discussion in 'Car Forum' started by Robert302, May 15, 2006.

1. Robert302

Oct 22, 2005
    Columbus, Texas
    This was taken awhile ago, now I have removed the orange corner/side lights and replaced with slightly smoked colored ones.

65,000 miles on the car, 1997 BMW 328is, Cosmos black metallic/black interior. Alot of small mods, TMS engine software, no internal engine mods. Suspension is fully 1996+ e36 M3, sways, arms, bushings, etc etc..

I just need to replace the rear trailing arm bushings to be fully ready to go nuts in.. I'd like to get a few people for a ride on a curvy old back road, see if I can churn some tummys.. haha These damn cars are so fun to drive.. :cool: :) :rollsmiley:

2. fireman jb

fireman jb

Mar 2, 2006
    Anchorage, AK
    Clean looking ride.
  3. Rob1035

Rob1035 Skeet Surfer

Jan 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    E36s still look fairly modern IMHO, and those 24v are great powerplants.

I gotta ask though, pegleg or LSD?
  4. Robert302

Oct 22, 2005
    Columbus, Texas
    I think its not LSD. A popular mod is to install the M3 3.23ratio LSD diff. I probably am going to do that someday. Right now it has a 2.93 open diff in it, but I think they use the traction control to make up somewhat for the LSD.

I dragged raced someone once, when I took out I left 2 black tire marks a few feet long. Makes me think it's LSD but I'm not sure, puzzling.
  5. bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    3 series BMW's are nice riding cars. Looks great.
  6. Tennessee Slim

Tennessee Slim Señor Member CLM

Apr 14, 2004
    Mucus City, USA
    I also own a ’97 with the same wheels, in Montreal blue, ~70K miles, except mine is a sedan and originally was a Canadian market car. It’s an easy car to love (except for all the damned CELs).