Jumped into kahr.

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Bald Baron, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Bald Baron

Bald Baron Hermit

Made a good trade at my LGS for a CW9 last thursday and put 300 trouble free rounds through it. Liked it enough I got a CW45 today for $380 a put a 100 trouble free rounds through it. These are fun little guns.:wavey::rock:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    I finally jumped on the bandwagon General Firearms Forum Sep 16, 2015
    Jumped the shark The Okie Corral Jun 5, 2015
    Jumped on the G30 kick General Glocking May 30, 2015
    I almost got jumped!!!! General Glocking Nov 10, 2014
    I almost got jumped!!! The Okie Corral Sep 12, 2014

3. I've had a PM9 for just about a year now and not one malfunction of any kind. I like Glocks But find my G26 stays home most of the time after buying the Kahr.:supergrin:

4. Yes, they are. After buying seven of them, I can offer a hearty AMEN to that sentiment. My personal favorite is the TP9.
  5. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

I picked up a CW45 a few months ago. It eats everything and has not had a hiccup in about 500 rds. It will be my "it's really hot out carry gun" for when I am just wearing a t-shirt and shorts because it is too HOT to wear a cover garment!!!

Now, if I just can find 6 or 7 rd mags and some nightsights at a good price!!!
  6. is the CW45 the same exact size as the CW9?
  7. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

They are close to the same size, just a bigger hole in the end of the .45!!!

8. No. You can compare easily here. http://www.kahr.com/
  9. Glad you've had good luck.. the pm45 I had was the most frustrating pos I ever owned..
  10. Congrats on your new Kahrs.