close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Julia?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, May 4, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    I've been offline a couple of days. What's with the Julia headlines and hashtags? What have I missed? I did see this pic.......

[​IMG]

So clue me in.........

2. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    OMG! I've stumbled onto some crazy biden-obama site where he Obama campaign has put out compelling evidence that women are incapable of making it through life without depending on the government every step of the way. Obama’s composite female voter, Julia, is completely helpless. Since the first Julia story was so successful, they decided to make another.........

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia

3. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    Who better to aid Winston in his crimethink/sexcrime? Only the Party members at Miniluv know for sure...

4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Report any turkey sandwich sightings to your local Big Sis office.

_

5. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

These people have a vote as good as yours or mine ? ... :alex:

6. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
  7. stsai465

stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    How about this one...

Under President Obama: Julia's mom decided she doesn't want a child because it's so inconvenient to raise one properly. Because of steps President Obama has taken to fully fund and support Planned Parenthood, Julia's mom has free access to abortion clinics coast-to-coast. Julia dies a few months before she is born.

8. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    When #Julia was 37, her gov. issued condom burst and she was "punished" with a baby. Thanks to Obama, she could now get a monthly check.

2-4-6-8! Every woman a ward of the state!

The true Life of #Julia: when she's 18 she'll be the only person left in the U.S. workforce, and Obama will celebrate 100% employment.

#julia is now sixty five, and still blaming Bush.

Liberal women probably shocked to see #LifeofJulia portray them as dependent souls, a controlled block trading votes for entitlements.

If #Julia was alive in the 1800s, America would stop at the Mississippi River.

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  9. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Introducing Julia

[​IMG]

oorah!

10. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Julia Top Ten..........

10.) Dana Loesch: OH: “Does anyone else notice that Obama is president for all of #Julia‘s life?”

9.) PolitixGal: Under Obama, #Julia can’t drive because gas prices have doubled, she can’t find a job & instead waits by the mailbox 4 Obama cash 2 arrive.

8.) mkhammer: 2-4-6-8! Every woman a ward of the state! #julia

7.) CaseyGeorge: #Julia died at age 78. She voted Democrat until age 92

6.) Sean Agnew: lemme guess… #Julia wants free contraceptives.

5.) Prudence Paine: in the life of #Julia, she quickly becomes a debt slave to the Chinese. good luck with the one-child policy!

4.) Teri Christoph: Is it me or does #Julia have “high cheekbones”?

3.) MattCover: Age 23: #Julia graduates. There are no jobs. Thanks to Obama, Julia can live comfortably in her parents’ basement.

2.) David Burge: #Julia “at 37, Julia completes her Masters degree in Interactive Website Design. At 43, she gets a job pulling a solar powered rickshaw.”

1.) Derek Hunter: By age 40 #Julia has written 2 autobiographies even though she’s accomplished nothing. Wait, that was Obama. Julia is still unemployed.

11. G22Dude

G22Dude

Jan 23, 2009
    I find it refreshing that every gimmick these idiots come up with is appropriately mocked and derided. It warms the heart

12. This is the left's same old message:

You are too stupid or incapable of making good decisions on your own and are too stupid to choose your own life path. We need to step in and guide and help you from cradle to grave and save you from yourself.

How sad is that?

- brickboy240

13. stsai465

stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  14. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol:

15. stsai465

stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Even the Obama-worshipping MSNBC is admitting "Julia" is an epic fail for the Obama campaign:

Rest here:
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...n_msnbc_mocking_obamas_creepy_julia_character