Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Journalistic License

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by CanMan, Dec 6, 2012.

1. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. TactiCool

Feb 1, 2012
    Southeast LA.

3. TK-421

Oct 12, 2012
    Pflugerville, TX
    Number 1 cause of death between black males 13-24 is homicide. How many of those are black on black? How many of those are gang violence? How many of those are done with stolen/illegally gotten guns? I bet the vast majority.

And how many of those aren't any of the above? Less than 20% would be my guess, maybe as high as 30%.
  4. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    It's not about truth. It's not about stooping crime. It's about controlling the sheep. Tell them how bad guns are so they are afraid of them and want the gummyment take guns away for everyone. The controllers know they can't take the guns from the criminals but it feeds into the the fear of the sheep. It's a self suntanning myth. GUNS BAD! Take guns from the law abiding, or make laws that they can't use their guns to protect themselves or their property, (I give you the Travon Martin case. Protect you neighbor and yourself and we'll do whatever it takes to put you and your entire family through hell) Criminals have free rein over honorable men and everyone looks to the gummymet for protection. Those the don't end up like George Zimmerman (they'll make YOU the criminal) and round and round the story goes.

I'm from the government and I'm here to help... :couch: