close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Joined the VCDL today

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by Dan, Jul 14, 2007.

1. I have wanted to join, just never got around to finishing the paper work out due to my schedule. Seen the guys at the Salem Gunshow and joined today.

They told me to go to the meeting in Wythville tonight, but too much to do around the house. I will make plans for the next meeting.

2. Always good to meet another member in the greatest grassroots pro 2A organization in the USA.

3. Slinger646

Slinger646 King of Sling

Sep 5, 2004
    In the Mountains of VA
    hell yeah, I see where my 15.00 goes....to the baddest bunch of badasses this side of the Mississippi

:rawk:

4. +1.

Anyone else planning on getting the VCDL plates when they come out?

5. It's $25 now.

6. Have an idea when they come out and what they will look like?

7. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    [​IMG]

Don't know when the release date is.

8. Dan0076

Dan0076 Special Member

Aug 15, 2004
    SEVA
    Welcome to the VCDL.

I plan on getting a VCDL plate on both of my cars.

9. Im a member also. Does anyone know how many paying members we have? I talked to the folks working the tables at Fredericksburg and Richmond gun shows and they said we were getting more people to join at both shows.

10. I don't know when the release date is either, but I did get an email a week or so ago, asking if you had signed up, but had changed you mind to let them know, because they had the minimum number required.

I guess they want to make sure they got their ducks in a row before they go to DMV.

11. jasonwc

jasonwc

Jun 14, 2007
    East Brunswick, NJ
    I just joined the VCDL today. Unfortunately, Paypal used the wrong shipping address. Anyone know who I should contact regarding membership at VCDL?

12. rwrjr

rwrjr

May 25, 2007
    Northern VA
    The contact us page has a link to the membership director: http://www.vcdl.org/static/officers.html

13. jasonwc

jasonwc

Jun 14, 2007
    East Brunswick, NJ
    Thanks. I sent an email to the Membership Director regarding my request.

14. GlenGLOCKER

GlenGLOCKER

Mar 9, 2007
    Welcome aboard Dan. I'm a pretty new member myself. I can't wait until the gun shows coming up in September so I can work the table.

15. Well it has been over a month and still not have not received my membership yet, but I was told it does take a while.

16. GlenGLOCKER

GlenGLOCKER

Mar 9, 2007
    I joined in May and it took to the beginning of July.

17. solie

solie

Apr 19, 2004
    Central Virginia
    Yeah it took them 5 months to cash my membership renewal check. But all is good. I am proud to say I am a member and yes I am getting the plate :thumbsup:

18. pete1953

pete1953

Aug 27, 2004
    I can't get the plate because I live out of state but I spend a few weeks a year in the beautiful state of Virginia each year since 1982. I am a VCDL member and have been for a few years. Wish I could live there - but that is another story.