close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Jet Lube 12/34 Lubricant

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by isuzu, Sep 22, 2009.

1. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Tried this lubricant on a non-firearm application today. It was actually on a dry computer printer rail that caused the printer to stop. It is a very slippery lubricant, and a very good penetrant. It doesn't smell bad, too.

One important feature is that it conforms to a military spec.

This company also sells copper anti-seize and other lubricants.

http://www.jetlubecanada.com/1234.pdf

2. MAJINKONG

MAJINKONG Sr. Member

Dec 24, 2002
    Free Flood
    Baka nt avail dito sa pinas sir... pag uwi nyo dala na lang kayo madami para bns nyo sa amin

3. mrboom

mrboom

Aug 16, 2009
    You can find a lot of good oil such as Break Free CLP.gun oils are
    designed for guns.Please do not try to use sub oil for personal
    protection toys.your safety is your number one choice.:wavey:

4. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    I agree that there are oils that are specifically made for guns. However, most of them started as industrial-grade lubricants that were eventually found to be of good use for guns. Fluid Film was an industrial lubricant/anti-rust that was used by the US Navy. Eventually airlines, truck mechanics, boaters found out that the superior lubricating properties of Fluid Film.

I use FPPF Red Grease for the slide rails and locking lugs on my CZ 75B SA and Norinco M14S. A lot of competitive shooters use Mobil 1 on their guns with very good results. Who knows, the popular gun oil that we buy also started as an industrial lubricant, was later repackaged, and sold at a premium. :)