close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

jesus did not abolish the old covenant (mosiac law)

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Geko45, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    This right here is why you dinosaurs lost the election. Absolutely pathetic debate skills that only serve to convince those that already agree with you and never convince anyone else. Must make you proud that all the fags and potheads and welfare queens are so much more effective at getting their point across than you are.

I'm not at all confused and not in the closet either. Look around at some of my posts and see if I'm afraid to post something that most here would disagree with. If I was chomping down a new **** every night I'd say so and not give a damn what you or anyone else thinks.

The only thing I'm confused about sexually is whether my girlfriend and I should invite Ashley or Sarah over tonight.

:tongueout:

2. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Both please.

3. randrew379

randrew379

Jan 21, 2012
    You know what they say on the forums: No pictures- didn't happen.
    Wait until the moderators are asleep. We won't tell.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Hells Yeah!

5. scccdoc

scccdoc

Dec 28, 2011
    So you admit it was gross, The thought of it is gross to me, much less doing it.

My wife is an administrator, but up until a few years ago , lead a low impact aerobics class 3 times a week. As far as weight, I' d guess about 120 at 5' 5". She looks really good, but her heart for people is what is so attractive. She's a great human being.

Just guessing, lol

And when it suits, you refer to Darwin?

6. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    I'd post links to videos we've put up if I thought I could get away with it for a second. I'm sure some of you have already seen them and just don't know it. :supergrin:

But alas, moderators never sleep.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    School on a Saturday. No class. None at all. It's amazing. This must be a discardable account for you. No one would publicly do some of the things you are doing online.

8. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    :upeyes: Those that talk about it the most are usually getting it the least.

9. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Are you having some kind of mental break down? This thread was done. But you seem to feel the need to stir up more trolling for yourself. Pretty petty of you.

You talk about people not being able to accept a difference of opinion. You seem to be the worst offender in that regard.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  10. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

Nov 1, 2002
    KCXO
    He was trolling (pun intended) through old threads trying to find quotes from me that would cover his arse in the other thread. He failed.