Jessie Harrison joins Team Taurus

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by hallnh727, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Jessie Jackson's view on American gunowners Political Issues Sep 1, 2013
    Where's Al & Jessie? Political Issues Apr 4, 2012
    The real reason Jessie and Al Sharpton show up Political Issues Mar 31, 2012
    The real reason Jessie and Political Issues Mar 31, 2012
    A day out with Jessie PART TWO! Black Rifle Forum Jul 6, 2011

2. I would not have even considered Taurus as a choice. Hopefully she can remain dominant with whatever guns they custom build her.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Taurus sells 1911's - any 1911 can become a competitive gun if you have corporate money to support it. Thngs like re-sell value and useful life are irrelevant, so having a known shooter could really be a major thing for Taurus.

#4 Bren, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  4. Nine Shooter

Nine Shooter Average Guy

Didn't take her long to remarry.

5. I watched Jessie shoot at the Bianchi Cup, and was introduced to her there by a mutual acquaintance. I believe she could win with a sling shot. Her new name is now Jessie Duff. She married her cohost on the Friends of the NRA TV show.

6. Good acquisition for them, though I'll admit it catches me by surprise. I wonder how much they paid her to sign. Whatever it is, as long as the guns work for her, good for her. She's worked hard, she's a great shooter and deserves to be paid well. Good for Taurus for spending the money to get a name that they can use for promotion. Very smart of them.

7. I saw it today, Its probaby on BAC's short list of guns to get this year :whistling:

[​IMG]

8. Oh man she is going to be shooting in the very exclusive pimp division. It makes sense I heard competitors had to use a Taurus or the new Sig line up to qualify.
    [​IMG]

9. Dang it I was hoping she was single so I could divorce my wife lol.

#11 mixflip, Mar 7, 2012
  10. BuckyP

Lifetime Member

In other news, Dale Earnhardt Jr is rumored to be joining team Yugo.

11. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

3 last names in less than 2 years?:dunno:Oh well, that's her business. I am surprised that she is shooting for Taurus. Must've been some damn good money for that move. Taurus makes junk pistols. Period. They must have something specially built just for her. Maybe this will force Taurus to take a step foward in quality. Though, until I see it first hand, I will doubt it.

#13 glock2740, Mar 7, 2012
  12. Team Taurus ? Boy did she step down in style.

13. There we go :rofl:

14. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

:perfect10:, I could not have said it better unless I add how I would hit it.

:50cal:

15. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Damn,.....hope the money is good, 'cause she just trashed
    her credibility with me!

16. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I would let her play with my large bore, long barrel Taurus Raging Bull in .454 caliber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.