close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jesse Ventura embarrasses Piers Morgan on his own show

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TSAX, Dec 27, 2012.

1. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    Watch the points Jesse makes and the stupid look on Piers when almost everyone applauds for Jesse and not Pier, then like the little b---- he is, tucks tail and quickly changes to audience questions. :cheers:

Jesse Ventura vs Piers Morgan on Gun Control

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0O3B7N848o&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]Jesse Ventura Debates Piers Morgan on Gun Control - YouTube[/ame]

:50cal:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  2. Gallium

Gallium CLM

Mar 26, 2003
    Saw RIchard Beltzer (Det. Munch") in there.

3. byf43

byf43 NRA Life Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Southern Maryland
    There was a time when we used firearms to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government.

That was during the war, when we kicked out the same group of people, that talk with the same accent as Piers Morgan.

Personally, I think we should send him back, from where he came from, with his tail tucked between his legs.

:dunno:

Why is it that the MSM and these _ _ _ _ed politicians can't see that the 2A was put in place, to protect this great nation from those oppressive bastiges, like we have. . . . now!?!?!?!?!?

4. exmdshooter

exmdshooter WWJMBD?

Oh, I'm convinced they see it quite clearly. Those politicians supporting gun control are wannabe oppressive bastiges who know they'll never attain full oppressive bastige status so long as there's an armed populace in their way. As for tools like Piers Morgan... well, whenever someone advocates for the unwashed many being ruled over by an elite few it's a pretty good bet they expect to be part of the few.

5. fusegsp

fusegsp

Jan 5, 2009
    Iowa
    They see it. They know why we have the second amendment, they just don't care.

6. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    Ventura is a bit of a conspiracy nut at times, for show or how deep he thinks it runs i dont know, but he made some very valid points during that interview that went unchalleneged on a factual basis by the limey.

7. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    Who cares if the Aurora shooter bought 6000 rounds of ammo over the internet? He only had a couple of hundred with him in the theatre, and could have bought those at Bass Pro Shop without raising so much as an eyebrow from anyone.

8. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    The whole concept of standing up to the government is inconceivable to them in the first place.

You see it here too, AKStick comes to mind.

9. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    Maybe he's still bitter were not under their rule :dunno:

:50cal:

10. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

One encouraging thing is that the liberals seem to be losing the gun control argument this time. They only place their arguments are getting any traction is when they are singing to the choir. The rest of the country isn't buying it this time.

11. MtBaldy

MtBaldy Obie Wan, RIP

Jul 21, 2005
    At the beach
    Well, I watched becaused I wanted to see what Ventura had to say. My monitor is always at risk when I see Piers Morgan on it but I risked it this time. What I wanted to see Ventura, or anyone talking to that limey POS, do is point out that annually guns are used around 2 million times in self defense and see what Morgan has to say about.

He can try and argue it but Gary Kleck's original numbers have been repeated in some 6 or 7 annual surveys now. If you take out the number of criminals shooting criminals, because they don't obey gun laws, you eliminate about 75% of gun homicides. In 2009 there were 9,146 gun deaths ruled as homicides. If you take out the criminal on criminal shootings you are left with about 2300 gun homicides which can probably be classified as ordinary people shooting ordinary people.

So Morgan, et al, wants to put the lives of over 2 million people in jeopardy to save the lives of 2300. Even without the 2nd Amendment it's clear that guns in the hands of citizens are a huge net gain for public safety. I would like to see his response to that argument. What gun grabbers typically do is attack the data but that cannot be done convincingly today with Kleck's original survey now being supported by numerous corroborating surveys.

ps

I think Jesse did pretty good anyway even without bringing up the 2 million number.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  12. 2afreedom

2afreedom

May 6, 2007
    The South
    Bingo.

13. nipperwolf

nipperwolf

Oct 3, 2002
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/26/gun-rights-assault-weapons-newtown-shooting/1791827/

14. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    Ventura had some awesome things to say for sure:thumbsup:

15. Chonny

Chonny

Mar 30, 2010
    Edmond, OK
    If Ventura finds conspiracy interesting thats great. He used facts and logic in this argument.

16. Tango 1Zero

Tango 1Zero Millennium Member

Nov 8, 1999
    OH
  17. GWG19

GWG19

Jan 28, 2012
    Huntsville Al
    Ventura did a great job.

18. Butcher

Butcher NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Eutopia
  19. brisk21

brisk21

May 13, 2008
    Michigan
    Piers Morgan is such a tool. He spouts off numbers about England, Germany, and France. Their people are weak. They would be easily ruled and taken over. Their country would be easy to invade. Its been done before, and it could be done again. Look at when the Brits tried to invade our armed, soon to be nation. We sent them back to England with the same amount of tax money that they came here with. These idoits don't understand that an armed society is a free society.

20. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

Jan 1, 2010
    A cat box in WA
    I second that:wavey:

As soon as Jesse took control of the audience that Limey switched tactics:whistling: