close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Jennifer Rosales

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by bulm540, Jul 4, 2004.

1. bulm540

bulm540

Jun 18, 2004
    TN
    Leading the US womens open in golf by 3 strokes. Hopefully she will win. Annika is 3 back.

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    amen to that! i like jenny's "if i can't play, display" fashion sense. however, she really can play;)

3. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Too bad she crashed at the last day, the only day she scored over par which places her at 4th. Ok lang, she is still young with a lot more playing years to go.

4. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Aw c'mon guys! Everytime you start a thread with a female name, you should and must post at least one pic! ;f

5. jmy

jmy Still Alive Lifetime Member

Although she's not Filipina,I was thrilled about the win of Maria Sharapova in the just concluded Wimbledon Ladies Final.Not only is she good but she is also beautiful.

jmy

6. jmy

From the picture which Batangueno just posted,you guys must know what I meant by Beauty beating the Beast.

jmy

7. bulm540

bulm540

Jun 18, 2004
    TN
    Still not a bad payday.

8. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    hell yeah, and a lot better than ana kournikova! in looks and in skills:cool:

9. jmy

I agree.Maria Shaparova looks better than Anna Kournikova and as far as skill goes,she is a lot better.In fact,in regards to skill,she seems to be the second coming of Steffi Graf.Specially,her forehand.I am not saying that they have the same style but both show their determination to win in their faces.

jmy

10. Pasintabi lang po...

Baka me masaktan sa paturing sa mga tenista, napaguusapan lang...

Tsaka, me boyfren na yata si M.S., ayon sa kanyang interbyu.

11. jmy