close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jason Whitlock: NRA is the new KKK

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by LockHavenYellow, Dec 3, 2012.

1. G17Jake

G17Jake

Do I get a white hood when I renew my NRA membership?

2. Averageman

Averageman

I bet he blames Spoons, knives, forks and plates at the buffet for his behind being big enough to show movies on at the drive In.
    If you havent clicked on the link folks, please do. This is an idiot, you all need to see what an idiot looks like.
    The KKK,...? Does this gravey breath smelling idiot know that the KKK was run by Democrats? Does he know that in the lifetime of his parents Democrats openly served as members of the KKK.
    Does this weasle know that the first gun laws in America were to insure that Blacks never had the right to self defence?
    No, lets not blame the failure of culture, lets defend babymomma Daddys who come home and shoot their babymommas 9 times and blame the NRA.
    This is the personification of stooooooooopid.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  3. LockHavenYellow

LockHavenYellow Flyin' Low

4. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

What a bigot. Oh wait! Only white people can be bigots. Right?

5. LockHavenYellow

LockHavenYellow Flyin' Low

That was my initial reaction. Reverse racism is become a major issue these days and they're getting away with it.

6. hoghunter82

hoghunter82 FL Glocker #182

Just wait, the focus will move off the NRA and the new one will be Concussions in football. Mark my words, the "experts" will say it was an accumulation of all the hits he took to the head in football that caused him to murder his girlfriend and kill himself. Lawyers lining up to sue the NFL.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. RGbiker

RGbiker

Yeah, I'm waiting for my wooden cross and can of kerosene from the NRA.

/sarcasm.

8. aplcr0331

aplcr0331 Compulsory Collectivisim

I have a challenge for Mr. Whitlock. He can have the past 35 years of KKK crimes against African-Americans. I will take the last TWO years of crimes by African-Americans against Caucasians. Wanna bet $100 which group has more crimes?

You up for it?

9. RedTop

RedTop

Try two months!!

10. K.Kiser

K.Kiser

Been this way for decades down here, and only in the recent few years has 1.5% of it getting any coverage which is still dispersed as no big deal...

Rule #1 in America:
    If you don't like something and I mean anything, all ya have to do is find a complete abstract angle to racism or discrimination and it become plausable in the eyes of those unexposed to what really happens...

11. adamg01

adamg01

Easy now! You will be called a racist by the usual group of GT members, no matter how true your statement might be.

12. mj9mm

mj9mm

mainstream news media will give this moron all the attention he wants,, and more. our apologetic whites will fawn all over him:brickwall:

13. Glocksanity

Glocksanity

Jason is obese and it is affecting his thinking. Not enough oxygen to the brain.

14. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

I was a white kid living in a black neighborhood in Memphis. They wouldn't even let us use a public laundromat. They would refuse to take their clothes out of the washers so we couldn't use them. One time when a washer finally became available, a guy stood on a chair and peed in it.

15. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

fat and with a loud mouth makes for a small brain.

16. K.Kiser

K.Kiser

^ I grew up in prodominately black neighborhoods and went to prodominately black schools until the 9th grade, and even now I work in mostly black areas... The mainstream media and those who watch would burst into flames if I could inject what I've seen into their minds... I've also met and known alot of good black people also, and this continues to this day - alot of no count bullet to the temple worthy white trash to go along with the whole picture too... There's plenty of racism in the traditional sense for sure, and at this point it's just a stir from both sides which is exactly what the race pimps want..

In summary I'm just saying that mainstream media has a very fine mesh screen up and functional when it comes to reverse racism.. The justice system is very hesitant to classify black on white crime as hate motivated also...

17. frank4570

frank4570

I hope the NRA is smarter than the republican party. The NRA needs to be grooming minorities and women to be future leaders of the NRA.

18. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

why? its the anti gun rights crowd that says theyre not welcome in the NRA, the NRA has opened their doors to eveybody.

anybody with a brain could see that...maybe thats the problem.

19. racerford

racerford

I hope they are smarter too. They will show this by suing him for slander, and being awarded everything he owns.