close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

James Yeager is a smart guy

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by ditto1958, Dec 27, 2012.

1. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Jan 26, 2012
    Kettering, OH
    Oh yeah, "Gats n Tats" is so 90's Boyz n tha Hood cool.

2. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio

Chuck Norris could still kick his ass.

:rofl:

3. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

Apr 25, 2001
    On the road to Shambala
    Chuck Norris could still kick all of our asses...........

4. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    Chuck Norris and God had a arm wrestling match. For the first time in the life of Chuck Norris..........................

He almost lost!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  5. I hear you. One sight of Yeager, without the anonymity of the internet, and you'll run faster in the other direction than Yeager did running to that median. You don't have the balls to call him coward without hiding behind your internet connection. Apparently, you are too yellow to face him and say any of it to his face. But that's okay, it's the internet. That's what the internet is for.

Back on topic: I completely disagree with the premise of the OP. All the crap he spews does NOT cause people to come to his class to prove him wrong. There may be a sliver of population who likes what he says, so they take his classes. Glocks are very popular, and have a rabid fan boy following. It would probably attract shooters of like mind to come to his classes, so they can all basturmate while looking at Glocks and pictures of Glocks. Budget pistol types are like that.

Yeager is very controversial, and his detractors come to these threads with a prejudice. I have been called all kinds of vile crap by the cowards who won't face Yeager for no other reason than I won't criticize him. Me and a few other members here trained with Yeager when he was OPS and went to Rangemaster in Memphis. Yeager is who got a lot of us signed up here. Glock Talk always came up in his classes.

Yeager is the President, Founder, and CEO of Glock Fan Boys International. He holds the patent on Glock Kool-Aid. He doesn't say what he says as a gauntlet to 1911 fan boys. He says it because he believes it. Does controversy help his business? I don't know. Before Iraq, he was a good trainer. He was funny as hell, and a lot of fun to train with. In all honesty, I don't much like what I've been seeing from him. I don't know if there is a reason he doesn't train at Rangemaster any more, other than maybe no longer being OPS. Or maybe he does, and I just don't know it.

I don't fault Yeager for Iraq because I wasn't there. I've watched that video dozens of times, and I cannot make much out of it. I guess he was supposed to die that day.

One thing is certain though. If I have anything to say to Yeager, I'll say it to his face, instead of taking a cowards way and doing it anonymously on the internet.

It's funny how anonymous people call other people cowards, when the behavior they participate in, is the very definition of a coward.

Why don't some of you tough guys post your own video on youtube, showing your face, telling the world your name, where you live, where you work, where you can be found, and then say all this about Yeager? If you don't, YOU are a coward. I won't hold my breath.

6. Jim the Anvil Neidhart:

[​IMG]

Jim the Anvil Yeager:

[​IMG]

7. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

Mar 20, 2009
    Out There
    Maybe I should challenge you to a duel?
    I'll contact him and take him up on his offer. I'll be happy to call him a coward to his face if he pays my airfare.

He doesn't know **** about firearms instruction. I doubt you do either.

8. SouthpawG26

SouthpawG26

Sep 4, 2004
    Suriname
    Annnndddd.. ..the reason for this awesome pictorial post, with not a possible hint of gheyness, is what again???:dunno:

9. ancient_serpent

ancient_serpent

Jun 6, 2008
    'Cuz I showed my face plenty of times when it counted.
    If he's that much of a bad ass, there's more than a couple of Aegis boys that would love to say hi sometimes.

10. SouthpawG26

SouthpawG26

Sep 4, 2004
    Suriname
    Yep, and by the way, how's that awesomely cool Black Ops Strider Knives guy doing these days?

You know, the one that said that 550parachord is the only suitable grip material that will not get slippery after you've bled the tango like a wild boar?

11. TactiCool

TactiCool

Feb 1, 2012
    Southeast LA.
    Refer to link in post #47. Even Paul Howe disapproves of him, and he is a man of the highest caliber and is an unimpeachable authority on the topic. Case closed, in my book.

12. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Jan 20, 2004
    Alaska, again (for now)
    Why? What would I gain by that? What would it prove?

I've gone down range, and while I will never claim to be some high speed face shooter, I never ran away from my team.

I would rather die than let the soldiers I lead down. As a leader, I would certainly never want to survive the event that they didn't.

13. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

Apr 25, 2001
    On the road to Shambala
    By saying this, aren't you doing the same thing that you are accusing MAJ of doing?

Your logic=fail.

14. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

Apr 8, 2004
    SWPA sticks
    I feel I should know who that is

EDIT: ahhh that guy

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  15. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

because we're not retards?

I would never pay that idiot to teach me anything, can't see why anyone in their right mind would.

16. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

and fake "warrior".

Got it. Good comparison.

17. G Twenty Three

G Twenty Three Life Is Good CLM

May 27, 2008
    SA Texas
    According to the AAR, Yeager did not have line of fire from the ditch.

"Ian Harris and Mark Collen, each under heavy enemy fire, were the only two individuals during the contact who attempted to suppress enemy forces. Simon Merry was continuing to try to maneuver his vehicle to a position of support to vehicle one and then two whilst Al Johnson was busily treating multiple casualties at his location with vehicle three. James Yeager was in a location at the median where he could not engage enemy forces as he did no have a line of fire from his location."

18. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    So you really don't see what's wrong? Either you didn't see the reports and full video or you have no idea what a person is actually supposed to do in that situation.

As for Yeager, he was a member here and he chose to leave, so I see no reason that takes away anybody's right to continue the conversation that was going on while he was here. Not much chance of running into him in person, but he continues to make himself an issue of public interest, at least in the training, shooting, contractor world.

19. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    I've been a driver, as well as every other position on a vehicle in convoys and patrols in Afghanistan - one thing the Army taught me that was easy to remember is, when you're the driver, you drive - as long as the vehicle will go, the driver does not get out.

Of course, he thought the vehicle would not go, or so he said, but since that was due to his own panic and forgetting he put it out of gear with the brake on, to begin with, that's a poor excuse.

20. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

Sep 24, 2003
    NoVA
    Did you read the post before it? Obviously Yeager sends some kind of thrill up his leg or something. Why else would he come to his side and stick there even as the whole board, and whole shooting public denounces this clown?

(BTW Rugburn, don't expect Yeager to stick by your side... ;) )

Key word being Soldiers.