Jager Products

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Jager1147, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Jager1147

Jager1147 GT Sponsor

Our Gen. 4 guide rods have really taken off! I have been absent on this forum for a while, so the first person who replies wanting a Glock Gen. 4 guide rod for G17, G19, G34 or G35 will receive one for FREE!

Our guide rods have been credited with helping many suffering from the Gen. 4 malfunctions that have been experienced by some.

Our guide rods are complete Gen. 4, not simply an "adapter" which uses a Gen. 3 rod. The Gen 3 rods do not sit in the frame properly, and the back of the smaller Gen. 3 guide rods swim in the larger Gen. 4 frame channels. The MAJOR beneft of using a steel guide rod is to promote consistent cycling, just as was the purpose in 1911's. Using a Gen. 3 rod in a Gen 4 frame will NOT propmote consistent cycling.

Thanks again fellow GT'ers, and first to respond is the winner.

jager

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Sure, I'll take one.

3. Jager1147

Jager1147 GT Sponsor

That was fast,

Amorican88 you're in.

Please go to my website and send me an e-mail from there with your shipping info. Be sure to specify which model, and Polymer or steel. Good luck, and please report back in this thread.

jager

4. Must be my lucky day, thanks Jager!:wavey:

5. lucky you. jager guide rods are by far the best on the market, very smooth operation and excellent quality. i just placed an order for another gen3 model and a couple springs today.

here are some pics of the gen4 rod installed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Thank you so much Jager Products! My SS guide rod was in my mailbox today. Looks like an excellent quality item. Can't wait to shoot it. Thanks again...:wavey:

7. Jager1147

Jager1147 GT Sponsor

You're welcome!

Can't wait to hear your shooting report.

8. sellersm

sellersm disciplinare

I'm looking for new rods/springs for G19 and a G32C. The G19 has a threaded LW barrel. Currently has a Sprinco setup in it which isn't working out so well.

The G32C has a glockmeister rod/spring (can't recall the weight).

I generally shoot mid-level loads in each one, just target shooting.

Recommendations? I'm happy with a few diff. spring weights to try out, depending on my loads. I push the G32C harder than the G19, it's just so much fun to shoot!! :supergrin:

9. Jager1147

Jager1147 GT Sponsor

For the G19, I'd recommend our captured steel guide rod with the 15# spring. This will allow the slide to cycle a little faster with the typical range ammo out there like WWB 115 gr. ammo.

For your G32C, I would try the 18# spring on the the captured steel guide rod. Picking the right recoil spring is very subjective, because what feels right to each shooter may be a little different - but I would start here. Thanks!

jager

10. Good stuff Jager. Please keep it up!

11. sellersm

sellersm disciplinare

Thanks jager! Order incoming...

12. Jager1147

Jager1147 GT Sponsor

I'll have Gen. 4 G20 and G21 rods ready in a few weeks!
    Thanks, jager