Glock Talk banner

Jager Products New Item!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jager1147 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I've had a number of requests for Polymer guide rods for the G20 and G21 size frames, so I went ahead ran a bunch. These are SSP legal, and in stock now, and on the website.

If you have not seen, I also made up Gen. 4 rods specific to the G34 and G35. Seems like the latest Gen. 4.x.x.x required a slightly longer rod, and these will also fit the original Gen. 4 G34 / G35's.

It feels good to finally have a decent website! I'll be adding more products soon, as well as products from other vendors such as Taylor Freelance for base pads, magwells and the like.

Also, I'll have Joe @Techwear make up a bunch of Jager shirts like on my website home page, and list these for sale on the site. They'll be reasonably priced and in stock for immediate shipment.

Update on the strikers - soon. My lead machinist just wiped out my entire run of compensators with a bad final op, so that pushes back my striker run. Sorry guys, we're going like ganbusters here to get this next run complete.

Thanks, jager

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.