close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Jackson, MS show

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by SuperDave814, Aug 7, 2007.

1. SuperDave814

SuperDave814

Mar 8, 2006
    I'm sorry, I'm having comp. troubles, what is the requirement for a Face to Face sale? Thanks,

2. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    Cash

You do want them to be of age. What are you selling?

3. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Unreconstructed

Jun 20, 2004
    Mississippi, CSA
    Sat 11 - Sun 12 August 2007

Great Southern Gun & Knife Show - Trade Mart Building in Jackson, Mississippi.

This is the "Ernie Bean" show.

I hope to go this time.

By the way, here is a link to the Trade Mart calendar:

LINK

4. NoloContendere

NoloContendere OAF Lawyer

Nov 15, 2006
    Too bad I won't make this show. I'm going to Texas for a few days. Let me know how it goes, and if it has a reloading booth this time.

5. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    Yes, Alabama Arms was there selling reloading supplies. He had some Federal pistol primers for 24.99 per 1000. He only had large pistol and small pistol magnum.

I have chronographed several loads using the small magnum primers where I usually use non-magnun and found only a 5fps increase in muzzle velocity and no increase in recoil. Several others report similar findings.

6. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

Jan 19, 2003
    Lost in thought...
    It wasn't great (Jackson shows have not been very good in years), but it was one of the better ones in a while. I found a pistol, so that made my happy. I was there early Sunday afternoon, but my wife told me that, later on Sunday afternoon, there was a Negligent Discharge into the ceiling.
    Gonzo

7. NoloContendere

NoloContendere OAF Lawyer

Nov 15, 2006
    Wow. Were the guns not checked and banded upon entering? I wonder if it was a vendors personal gun...

Glad nobody was hurt.