Glock Talk banner

Jack's 5-3-1 Log

23K views 227 replies 7 participants last post by  California Jack 
#1 ·
I have spent the last six months screwing around. I am going to commit myself to one full year of 5-3-1. Mostly I will do twice weekly. So, today is Day 1, Wave 1.

3/2/11. CGBP 45x8, 95x5, 135x5, 160x5, 180x10, 105x10x10x10x10x10
Squat 135x5, 175x5, 200x5, 230x9
Db row 80x10x10x10

I experimented with lower bar squats. They hurt my Achilles. Not sure I like that. May return to oly squats.

I will be sore. Looking forward to DL day Saturday.

#129 ·
A loop from my house around a hospital an back
Yeah, you tould me about that once before, but I do not rememerbyou findins.
I forgot the name of the hospital, but it had a crawlspace about 4 ft high, and about 6 in. of standing water. The composite beams were coated with old asbestos, probably from the 70s. That stuff holds water up against the steel, so many of the beams were rusted through the web and had perhaps half the bottom flange gone. Because of the asbestos, we had to wear these crazy looking suits. They somehow got rid of the water and we added a bunch of new steel beams beside the corroded ones. I bet it was fun installing those!!

Sent from my DROIDX

#146 ·
9/6/11. I was supposed to run for thirty minutes but had to return home at about the seven minute mark. Barely touched down in time to avoid being soiled by explosive diarrhea. What a crappy workout.
Not only do I admire your honesty, I'm amazed you spelt everything correctly.

Musta joggled the right wires. :tongueout:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.