close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IWB Holsters

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by TABB56, Feb 19, 2012.

1. TABB56

TABB56

Dec 16, 2011
    Tampa Bay Area
    My question is whats the best holster for a Glock 30, Looking for a fair price and when you draw your gun the re-holster stays open, and can re-holster with one hand, Thanks for the input....

2. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

Nov 22, 2010
    BMT, TX
    Well.. I don't know BEST, but I am proud of my Comptac Minotaur holster. Also Crossbreed supertucks, shielded holsters double phalanx, Milt Sparks VMII, etc etc....

Are you looking for all leather, kydax/leather hybrid, what?

3. Best vs. fair price vs. cheap.......I guess it is like the old saying with regards to customer service, "Good, Fast & Cheap......Pick 2."

I am a big believer in yoou usually get what you pay for. I did not drink the IWB holster kool-aid for a long time, until I acquired one of the Inside Burton Scabbards from 5 Shot Leather. It is comfortable, stays open for easy reholstering and is 10 out of 10 in the quality department.

I liked the one for my 1911 so much that I bought one for my Glocks and there will soon be an order placed for my Sig 220 Carry and M&P45. A

t $125 it isn't cheap, but I think it is reasonable.

http://www.5shotleather.com/ibs.htm

4. Cowboy1629

Cowboy1629

Sep 15, 2010
    Indiana
    I really like the Milt Sparks VMII. I have one for all of my carry guns. Of course you will have to wait about 6 months unless you find one on eBay.

5. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

Jan 3, 2012
    NW Ohio
    there are all sorts of good IWB holsters out there, whiethat holsters, American Holster Company, and Theiss holsters, just comes down to what you want to spend and what you want the holster to be made of...

6. wuvmyglock

wuvmyglock

May 20, 2010
    Crossbreed Super tuck.. AND Don't forget a gun belt..

7. Swamprattler

Swamprattler

Mar 23, 2008
    Michigan
    I have an MTAC by Comp-Tac that I have used for several years for my G30 that has been great. It also fits my Gen 4 G21 and conceals it well.

8. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    I carried a G30 in a Blade-Tech IWB, FBI cant w/straps for about eight years. Always 100% satisfied. I replaced the 1997 G30 with a G38 and carry it in a Blade-Tech Nano IWB w/straps.

See www.blade-tech.com

9. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

Jul 22, 2011
    NE Oklahoma
    I am very happy with my white hat max tuck

10. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
  11. jaysonL

jaysonL

Nov 14, 2009
    Pa
    As posted earlier.... Crossbreed Super Tuck. Great product, at a reasonable price.

12. I really love my Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC. very comfortable and very concealable.

On a side note, I just recently picked up Com-Tac's Minotaur Concealment IWB mag pouch. While by its nature access to the mag is more restricted it does a superb job of making your spare mag disappear.

13. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Jun 14, 2002
    If you're set on IWB, both Sidearmor and crossbreed are great.

14. Phantom465

Phantom465

Jul 19, 2010
    Columbus, OH
    I carry my G30 in a 360 model from Alabama Holster. It's a Kydex holster with a full belt loop. They also have other IWB models with belt clips or hooks. I have the strait drop for appendix carry, but they are also available with and FBI cant.

http://www.alabamaholster.com/index.php?p=2_22

15. craig19

craig19

Aug 13, 2010
    NE Ohio

This!

16. The Retired Sarge

The Retired Sarge "The Sarge"

Feb 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Comp-tac Infidel for me. Just the right amount of material and no wings. With some wear time the Infidel becomes very comfortable. Quality holster from a great company that gets your order out to you fast. Bill

17. PattonT

PattonT

May 22, 2010
    South East
    I couldn't do the Glock 30 IWB, too thick. I have carried a few others in a Crossbread or a KHolster. The Kholster was slightly more comfortable and a little cheaper.