close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IWB holster with attached mag. Know any?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by suga876, Jan 23, 2013.

1. suga876

suga876

Jan 19, 2013
    I am looking for a new holster preferably a kydex leather type that also has an attached magazine compartment on it.

Anybody knows who has something like this?

2. 4Rules

4Rules

Mar 11, 2012
    The Progression of My Glock 17 Carry Holsters

The holster you asked about starts at 01:40

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqRSlTAWXyM"]The Progression of My Glock 17 Carry Holsters - YouTube[/ame]

3. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Jun 14, 2002
    I want my mag on the opposite side of my gun. That looks like a good holster though.

4. 4Rules

4Rules

Mar 11, 2012
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4umiMS0hFE"]Black Mamba & Micro Mamba Hoslters - YouTube[/ame]

5. I prefer my mag on the opposite side as well since my gun hand can only do so much but those holsters do look nice. I might get one just to try them out.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    I like my mag on the opposite side of my gun two reasons I can reach better with my off hand AND don't want the extra weight of a mag on the same side as the gun.

7. nightstalker865

nightstalker865

Jan 20, 2013
    I agree with having the mag on the weak side. The OP asked for a recommendation for a holster with an attached mag pouch though.

I have ordered one of the HSP holsters to try for appendix carry. They really look like a well thought out product.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  8. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    maybe he never thought of having all that weight on the same side, hence my advice.

9. dosei

dosei

Mar 22, 2005
    Upstate SC
    You could also just get a kydex OWB mag carrier for your weak side, and then use it IWB strong side in front of the holster.

10. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!! Platinum Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    Not Kydex OR leather, but a Remora holster:

http://www.remoraholsters.com/

IWB, no hooks, with or w/o mag carrier attached. Or you could get one of their mag carriers (separate) and put the extra mag where you want it.

11. Mag on weak side for me too. The holster does look well made, though.

12. TACIPAC FUSION HOLSTER Check it out on Youtube Anthony the Co. owner has a great Demo video on their holster. I bought one last month for my SA XD40 Gun. worth the $80.00 + free delivery in only 2 weeks.? I love this holster as it is everything it is advertised to be. NIce.

13. alven

alven

Oct 18, 2010
    Stealth Defense Holsters offers a separate mag pouch that goes with the holster which allows wearing it on either side. www.stealthdefenseholsters.com