iwb holster squicking

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by remshooter, Apr 5, 2012.

1. have two kramer iwb holster and the belt loops squike from the loops and belt rubbing ,what can i use on the loops to keep them from squikeing,even my wife hears it

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS--1911 holsters Holsters & Related Items Today at 7:01 PM
    F/S Vintage Tan Bianchi 5BHl Suede Lined 8 3/8 in n frame Holster Holsters & Related Items Yesterday at 3:50 PM
    Idea for "Organizing" my Holsters General Glocking Yesterday at 12:29 PM
    Little Foxx holster Gun-Parts & Access. Saturday at 9:44 PM
    F/S Vintage Cordovan Combat Rake K Frame Thumb Break Holster Holsters & Related Items Saturday at 3:01 PM

3. X-Concealment

X-Concealment NRA Cert.FI/RSO

Is it a leather belt?

4. What the hell is squikeing?
  5. yes it is a leather belt
  6. Kiwi Neutral Paste Wax.
  7. baby powder will fix it
  8. tim12232

tim12232 Pistolero

9. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

I'll go with squeaking for the win for $100.00 Bob!!!
  10. yes i know i cant spell, if i knew how to do that and do algebra i would have went to college in 1982 instead of enlisting in the army,shoot iam from west virginia ,my buddy back home i grew up with still call oil, oril with an r
  11. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

OP, don't sweat it. Every post on Grocktawk is heavily examined for opportunities for humor or chance to start a dogfight. The humor generated is terrific and worth reading the threads alone. The dogfights are just a waste and seldom useful. Even when they provide useful information, it could have been done in a better way.

Thanks for the post, good question. I wouldn't have thought of baby powder. My first thought would have been a leather treatment like saddle soap (they still make that?).
  12. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

You have been chosen, from among millions, to be the recipient of my 700th post.

Whoopty doo.:faint:
  13. I have a kydex owb holster with kydex loops that squeeks on my 5.11 leather gun belt that fits snug and haven't found a cure yet.
  14. Gregoire G

Platinum Member

My first post here(I mostly hang out at collector sites like Jan Still's forum, etc. under the name Greg G but Greg G was already taken here):

I concur with swinokur, baby powder may do the job. I was having a squikeing problem with my new arch supports and our secretary at work suggested baby powder. I tried it and it works great. You don't have to use a lot.

My 2 cents