close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IWB holster for Rossi 462 2" 6-Shot Revolver

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Jade Falcon, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Aug 2, 2004
    Vancouver, WA.
    Hi folks,

I have a friend who's a 2nd Lt. based at Ft. Hood with his family. Recently, he bought a Rossi M462 Stainless with a 2" barrel. He wants a IWB holster for it, and has asked me for help regarding this, but I don't know of any IWB holsters made for 6-shot 2" revolver. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

Right now, he has it in a Stow-n-Go from Galco. But any other holsters are appreciated. Thanks folks!

2. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Aug 2, 2004
    Vancouver, WA.
    Okay, seriously? Nobody has any other suggestions?

How about: anyone here carry a snub-nose revolver in a IWB holster, and if so, what do you use?

3. firefighter4215

firefighter4215

Nov 2, 2009
    Kentucky
    The only iwb I have found so far that works for my 642 is a Soft-Tuk, or however they spell it. I'd think a Supertuck style holster would work great.

4. valian

valian

Oct 18, 2003
    US
    There was a guy selling kydex holsters on ebay who was making holsters specifically for Rossi revolvers. The one i bought from him was for a 6 shot Rossi but not for the 462 and don't know if it works for it as well... sorry i cannot remember the holster maker's name at the moment.

He might try holsters made for the Colt detective special/ Ruger Sp101. The ds is also a 6 shot snub and holsters for the SP usually work for it.

5. 2afreedom

2afreedom

May 6, 2007
    The South
    I used to have one of these guns and learned that any holster that will fit a Colt Detective Special will probably fit the Rossi as well since they are both 6 shot snubbies. I never got around to buying any holsters before I sold the gun so I can't recommend a specific model.

6. It should also fit holsters made for a 2" S&W k frame like the model 10.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. I made a hybrid holster for my buddie's .357 5 shot snubbie. Kydex on 1 side, leather on the other, SOB draw, so the grip was pointed nearly straight up. He loves it!