IWB Holster for Glock 19

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by hoover456, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I use a Comptac MTac.

I carried in a Versa Max II for several months and they are excellent top notch quality but too thick for my taste making the gun print a pinch too much for me.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #41 jjboogie, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  2. did you cut it like that to make it work for IWB too? im interested. for 15 bucks, those are awesome holsters, i have 2.

Sam

3. Don Hume 715 and/or Kholster Full moon. Can't say enough good things about them.

4. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Incirlik AB

Another vote for Milt Sparks Versa Max II.

5. Go all leather. For $75, go with Nick Mathews #1. For the ultimate at $140-200, (and it's worth it) go to Brommeland Gunleather. Either one of these is lightyears beyond anything made from molded plastic.

6. ill 2nd the lowrider, very very comfy and fast on and off the belt.....i have one for each carry gun..

7. CTfam

CTfam DREAM BIG.

Try appendix carry. (Up front) Once you try it for a while there's no going back! I hate having a gun on my hip now.

I like the Archangel by Dale Fricke. If you want to pack on the hip I have many holsters I will sell you cheap. PM me.

8. jerzeydevil77

jerzeydevil77 NRA Life Member

Isn't this uncomfortable when sitting?

9. isis07734

isis07734 Nice guy

Jerz,

Every body is diff... it can be.

If it rides with a full firing grip it doesnt dig as bad, if it rides lower i'd scoot it twds 12:00 to fit in the crease. You'll want a small foot print holster.

10. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

A glock sport holster (OWB) on a proper gunbelt will conceal great. The crossbreed is great if you feel you need IWB.

11. Comptac infidel for my gen 4 19.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

12. Bachi

Comp tac minotar for my g19 every day , I have one for my Khar pm9 also

#52 Bachi, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  13. The Don Hume 715 w/metal clip works great with my G19 under a t-shirt. Great bang for the buck.

#53 joeglock19, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  14. Greetings! I just picked up a Gen 4 G19 for CC, and I too am using the Don Hume IWB holster. It's a very good leather holster in my opinion; however I'm still kind of new to carrying on a every day basis, so I'm looking forward to experimenting and finding what works for me as well.

15. CTfam

CTfam DREAM BIG.

Nope. Try it for a while. I think sitting on a gun at 3:30 is uncomfortable and I packed that way for years. There are so many advantages to AIWB. Having a 147gr Speer Gold Dot pointed at your ball bag is not one of them but you get used to it. :wavey:

16. CrackerJack86

CrackerJack86 Gun Guru

Im glad to hear this, I have a Glock 29 and this is the holster I chose. I hope its the same for me

17. rick458

rick458 USS Texas BB-35

Comp-Tac MTac, super comfortable, very concealable, very adjustable, ships fast
    My 17 rides great in it as does the 19, and my 26 flat dissapears in the MTac

18. #58 Maine1, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  19. If you are willing to wait and want a leather holster the Milt Sparks Versa Max II is a very good one. I have had several and this one is the most comfortable for me.

20. Love my king tuk. I also love my old Galco "NSA" which is a copy of Massad Ayoob's design for Mitch Rosen, the ARG. Carry my 19 or 23 for many hours in comfy concealment.:cool: Also, with winter coming, check out the Glock combat/sport holster. It is concealable under jackets, it's a great range holster, and it is dirt cheap. Might serve while you do your research.
    Be Safe