IWB Holster for G20

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by copo9560, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I have been looking for an IWB holster for G20 and am interested in the Old Faithful version. Curious if this will adequately hold this heavy gun with a good belt.

I know the G20 is large for carry but frankly I just shoot it better and have more confidence in my ability with it over my 23. Being 5'9" and 160 lbs makes any large gun challenging to hide.

Any recommendations appreciated,

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sig 1911 holsters? 1911 Forums Today at 7:54 AM
    WTB: KYDEX IWB Holster for a Glock 20, also, 10mm mag holder, and a Sig P229 Holsters & Related Items Yesterday at 1:41 PM
    Raven Concealment Holster for G30s Holsters & Related Items Yesterday at 8:57 AM
    F/S Vintage Tan Bianchi Lawman Suede lined SAA Holster Holsters & Related Items Tuesday at 3:45 PM
    For Sale: OWB Kydex Holster for Glock 19/23 with Inforce Apl Holsters & Related Items Tuesday at 10:59 AM

3. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote

Am not familiar with Old Faithful brand holsters, but have carried IWB with Glock .45 and 10mm successfully with others of that type, such as the ARG from Mitch Rosen. You'll need a suitable concealing garment and, for comfort, pants 2" wider in the waist than your normal size. A steep forward tilt will help hide the butt of the full size, large frame Glock.

best,
    Mas