close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IWB Holster for G19 with CT

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Rich22, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Rich22

Rich22

Dec 10, 2001
    Orlando, Fl
    Originally put this in the wrong forum and just realized it, sorry for the double post.

Having a bit of a problem finding a holster for my G19 with LG-436 laserguard. I currently pocket carry it (yes it is possible) but need an IWB for competition use. Specifically I am looking for a Kydex IWB. I have tried CT's site and a forum search but have not come up with a good option other than having one custom made. I did have Alabama Holsters custom do the pocket rig and it is very very nice but the lead time was about 13 weeks and I am looking for an easier off the shelf solution. If anyone has found a solution to this problem I would really like to hear it.

Thanks

Rich

2. bruzer

bruzer

Apr 18, 2011
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    I did not search PJ Holsters website but Paul is Glock Talk member coachg and does a nice job of all Kydex IWB holsters.
    Good luck and stay safe,
    Mike

3. Rich22

Rich22

Dec 10, 2001
    Orlando, Fl
    Thanks for posting the link, I had not seen it before but in excess of 100.00 and the site says 3-4 months for shipping since I imagine it would be custom build. I may as well go with the company I had make my previous rig.

4. Meathead9

Meathead9

Aug 23, 2009
    The PRK
    Crossbreed makes a Supertuck for the G19 w/CT Laserguard.