Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

It's time for mesh jacket already?

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by fnfalman, Feb 8, 2006.

1. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Temperature prediction for the Los Angeles area is going to be in the 80s with abundant sunshine.;f

I do feel guilty riding in my mesh gear while my brethens in the arctic regions are huddling around the heaters.
  2. Kastivich01

Oct 11, 2005
    Thanks for not rubbing it in. ~shame~ ;f

3. freakshow10mm

freakshow10mm 10mm Advocate

Nice crisp 17 degrees up here. Outside for 10 seconds and your boogers freeze. Trying to talk the fiance into moving south after cop school so I can ride year 'round. Sell my Blazer and get a beater car for days when it's windy or rainy. Ride the rest.
  4. NMGlocker

NMGlocker BOOM headshot

Jun 29, 2001
    New Mexico
    Been near 80 all week here.
    I've been wearing a perf. leather jacket all winter and haven't needed the liner yet.
  5. 79 Degrees here. I've been wearing my regular Textile Jacket all winter. I like the liner in when I leave in the morning and have it out and the vents open when I return in the evening. :)
  6. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

In the 80s in LA? Man, I wish it was that nice here. ;Q It was only 79 today, and probably won't get much warmer tomorrow either. ;a I wore mesh yesterday for a nice little ride along the coast.

And to all our brethren riders back East...neener, neener, neener!;n
  7. wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    73 Degrees today (2-28) in NEBRASKA! Got the KZ 550 out of the basement today and got it running, it was pretty grumpy after four months. See my post about new tires! I need some quick advice!
  8. Clydeglide

Feb 9, 2004
    Tampa Bay
    I have no idea what you are talking about.........

9. Clydeglide

Feb 9, 2004
    Tampa Bay
    Oh, Bike Week starts Friday and goes thru the 12th.

I might go to the race this year.;Q

10. Markcuda

Markcuda A gun a month

I don't care how cold it is, I ride ;)