close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It's like Christmas all over again!

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by gdd363, Jan 23, 2011.

1. gdd363

gdd363 Glockster

Dec 16, 2010
    Western Alaska
    Just got back from the post office and unboxed my brand new Benchmade 940 and Victorinox Spirit X!

[​IMG]

2. Calico Jack

Calico Jack NO QUARTER

Apr 11, 2010
    The High Seas
    Thats one sweet knife! :wavey:

3. paidfor

paidfor

Nov 20, 2010
    Texas
  4. skippz

skippz

May 29, 2006
    East Kentucky
    I was thinkin of getting a 940... the "rift" knife right? How's that working for ya, are they as sweet as they look?

5. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.
    I was REAL close to picking up that multi-tool. Ended up with the LM 300 instead. I'd like to see a review on it after you've had it a while.

6. gdd363

gdd363 Glockster

Dec 16, 2010
    Western Alaska
    I like the benchmade a lot! The Axis lock is the best I've ever experienced. The only thing i do not like is the purple titanium liner. Why does it have to be purple?

As far as the Spirit goes......the very best MT I have owned. It is just a beatuful piece of craftsmanship and a pleasure to use. The locking mechanism is good and the tool assortment is sufficient for my needs. If I did not carry a folding knife or my SAK Deluxe Tinker I would like to have a thumb operated blade on the Spirit but since I EDC other blades I reserve this blade in case of an emergency and since I won't use it normally, it will always be razor sharp.