close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It's Coming.............

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by wingz, Apr 11, 2006.

1. wingz

wingz
    Expand Collapse
    speed not power

BOG Bros.

The new norinco NP44 is coming this mid-April said the guy from Trust Trade that i talked to. Have'nt seen this model in .40 cal. He said that the papers are already being prepared on the table for its arrival. he did'nt give the supposed price though, but the real thing is it is coming. i searched the norinco site that i find in this forum but there's not a trace of a NP44 model. Anybody who can shed a light on this pistol? I'm actually inquiring about the commander enhanced model from Trust Trade, and the guy that i've talked to boasted upon this new model. any inputs will help. thanks in advance.:cool:

wingz

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Allegra

Allegra
    Expand Collapse

Maybe it's just me , but I really cant stand the sales reps sa trust trade
    But it's been awhile since I've entered their store , baka iba na

3. bikethief

bikethief
    Expand Collapse
    itchy trigger

Kung si bernard kausap mo, Christmas palang pinagyayabang na niya yung np44. Try doing a picture search on google. Nakita ko dati and it looks pretty good!

4. wingz

wingz
    Expand Collapse
    speed not power

Hi bikethief,
    I only talked with him by phone, Paulo ang name na sinabi ng kausap ko. Anyway I'll be checking with him again next week for the update on the NP44. Thanks :cool:

5. isuzu

isuzu
    Expand Collapse

Do you have, by any chance a link to photos of NP44s?

Thanks!

6. mirko128

mirko128
    Expand Collapse

Someone at m1911 posted this picture 1 year ago. It took that long to finally have it in production?

7. isuzu

isuzu
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Mirko!

8. deenoh

deenoh
    Expand Collapse

The NP44 will not accept magazines for other higi cap 1911 pistols like Para, like the high cap .45 Norinco 1911. Do you think people will still go for it even with the mag compatibility issue?

9. bikethief

bikethief
    Expand Collapse
    itchy trigger

Proprietary mags?! Yikes. Parang na turn off na ako sa NP44 ah. Kung may glitch mahirap palitan. When i first inquired about this model they said it would take Para mags.:crying:

10. mtho

mtho
    Expand Collapse

Deenoh,
    sure ka hindi tatangap ng mga mecgar na pang para yung np44? kung ganun ano ang kinaibahan nya sa dating hicap nila? nung naginquire ako last gun show sabi nila pareho na daw sa para yung magazine nitong np44.
    by the way meron ba gawang clone ng cz ipsc model yung norinco?

11. deenoh

deenoh
    Expand Collapse

mtho,

Yes, I'm sure about this. Magazine compatibility was the first thing I asked them when Norinco told me about the NP44. Although 14rnds din yun NP44, the frame is different from the ones like Para.

Walang CZ IPSC clone, maybe if the demand is great, Norinco will think about producing them.

You think this will sell even with the magazine issue?

12. Django

Django
    Expand Collapse

Big question mark. :upeyes:

13. isuzu

isuzu
    Expand Collapse

I think it wouldn't sell. It's just like having a car that you couldn't drive because of a missing part.

14. mtho

mtho
    Expand Collapse

No, i don't think it'll sell. thats the same problem caspian hicap frames have. mecgar mags for para have been a cheap and reliable alternative for the para hi cap mags. and if you don't have reliable mags for a semiauto it'll really cost problems. take a look at the armscor hi cap it started out as a para clone with a different ramp type but the same mags now even the ramp type is the same plus it doesn't have the big holes when you take the grips off so no need to build up if you have small hands and plan on not using grips on them. it'll be tough to beat, but given norinco's reputation it can if only it will have a reliable source of good magazines. i've seen norinco mags when i bought my commander from magnificent and I don't use them bec they won't fall out when i press the mag release, but my friend who ownes a gov't model 1911 uses his and its just so so.

15. isuzu

isuzu
    Expand Collapse

I use two mags that came with my Norinco full size. The same happened to the mags that came with it. They don't drop free from the gun. My gunsmith tuned the mag catch and lightly filed the area where the magazine passes, and they dropped free. I also changed the mag spring and follower with shooting star 8 rounders.

16. wingz

wingz
    Expand Collapse
    speed not power

I see it's a nice gun. But this thing about the magazine availability and reliability really bothers me. If there really is no other compatible magz to fit this gun, except the one that comes with it out of the box; then we're stuck to just 2 pieces of factory made magz? I hope this is not final.... BTW thanks mirko 128.

17. deenoh

deenoh
    Expand Collapse

You can buy your extra mags from the dealer you'll be purchasing your NP44 from.

18. bikethief

bikethief
    Expand Collapse
    itchy trigger

If the mags are readily available and are stocked in abundance locally then maybe it would be a wise buy. Then again, magazine availability is a concern secondary to the units performance. If the NP44 lives up to the hype its been getting and if the price stays within the current Norc price range then I'll deal with the magazine issue. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

19. tanduay

tanduay
    Expand Collapse

full payment na ba? kung d pa ask for refund nalang. kasalanan naman nila kasi sabi nila sayo pwede ang para mag.

20. wingz

wingz
    Expand Collapse
    speed not power

Well, fair enough for a house gun with an extra magz. How much do you think this extra magz will costs me to buy one sir? Does the price suits the case of not having any alternative magz to fit the gun? Thanks. :cool: