Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

It's a Fake!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Glock Man_G19, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Glock Man_G19

Glock Man_G19

Jul 12, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    very interesting, lets see those papers again barry

3. Move along you racist tinfoil birthers, nothing to see here.
  4. Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    I'm so happy to know that there's only one reason that people don't like this president. Racism. It has nothing to do with his ideology. Thank you for simplifying all of our lives. :whistling:
  5. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    AZ!! When are you going to get it -nothing short of filing the MURDER charges for Agent Terry will do! We know Holder and Obamamoa authorized the operation! File the freaking charges!:steamed:
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  6. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Never going to happen. "Better to not release your records and be thought to have a really bad problem in your background, than to release them, and remove all doubt", seems to be the Obama doctrine.

It's hard not to spit up my coffee laughing when I read about reporters demanding that Romney release various records when they have never cared about Obama hiding his to this day.

And, yet they still wonder why the media has less credibility with the general public than a used car salesman. :dunno:
  7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Murder? That would be a stretch, maybe though.

Trafficking illegal weapons, and conspiracy to traffic illegal weapons would be pretty reasonable.

But I don't know something. LEO's, can you break the law during an investigation, and if so, are you ALWAYS immune from prosecution?

Might have to start charging some of the guys lower on the totem pole, and then offer them immunity to tell what they knew. It's what normally seems to happen when you need to take down a criminal cartel.
  8. G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    So now what?

Is there someone at the federal level who will take the information from Sheriff Joe's investigation and move forward with it?

The Sheriff is doing what he can, but he is ridiculed by the media, and ignored by everyone else who is in a position to do something. If this goes anywhere I will be amazed.

What hope is there? Will the states demand an explanation? I can't imagine congress touching this. We don't have a justice department.
  9. TheExplorer

Apr 16, 2012
    Rumor has it after his second term he is going to say "Gotcha".:upeyes:
  10. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Arpaio takes it to Holder ... :whistling:

11. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    obamas lawyer said it was a fake. anyway, i wouldn't push too hard in that direction...two of mittens vp picks were born outside of the us.
  12. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Potential pick I'll assume is what you meant.

Which ones?
  13. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    I can't wait for someone to say to Obama:
    "Your Papers Please"

14. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

I really think Obama supporters, realize as much as anybody, that there is some kind of serious problem somewhere in Obama's background.

Seeing Obama hiding, and refusing to produce, documents, as some kind of privilege, that other government employees produce over and over again to gain and keep their clearances as part of their SSBI's, has to be a huge red flag, for even them.

The problem is they don't care, and they know by now that the people who do care, can't do anything about it.
  15. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    bobbie and mark.
  16. JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I do find it interesting that they evidently found the 95-year-old registrar who originally signed off on the document, and that her detailing of the very specific procedures by which a birth certificate was completed back then indicates that whatever the Obama camp posted on the Web is a fake.

If this story gains any traction at all -- which I doubt -- I imagine they'll go into character assassination mode on Ms. Lee as being feeble and senile.

17. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    So what if he wasn't born here! He'd sign an executive order declaring anyone can be president, the congress would do nothing about it and the main stream media would completely ignore the whole thing. This nation of zombie morons would go back to their Facebook, iPods, iPads, and watch another season of American Idol or Glee.

Isn't it just enough to listen to what this man says and what he has done in over 3 years to get him the hell out. It's all out there for anyone to see - anyone that cares to look, that is. This Marxist bastard should be run out of Washington.:steamed:
  18. aircarver

Winner ! ... :thumbsup:

19. aircarver

Another winner ! ... :thumbsup:

20. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Don't know how to respond, other than :perfect10: and :thumbsup: