close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

It doesn't get any better...

Discussion in 'The Founders club' started by TedG954, May 1, 2010.

1. TedG954

TedG954

Dec 13, 2007
    Like most gun people, I always "need" something new or different. I have been very attracted to the G34 for a long time. The XD Tactical is also a well made gun that performs top notch. Just when I start thinking about making that overt action toward getting one of those fine pistols, I take out my G17 and ask, WHY? The G17 is perfect. Another 1/2" of barrel is not enough of an improvement on Glock's perfect pistol. Size, balance, capacity, and pointability make the G17 the best 9mm on the market.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2010

2. ducati

ducati

Apr 7, 2001
    mi
    I agree I have a 34, 2 19s and a 26. I like the 17 the best followed by the 26.

3. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    i carry a G17 on duty....i prefer my Glock 10mm but regs are regs....

what i like about the G17 is that with a rubber slip on grip i get a full sized grip with a soft shooting, good defensive caliber.

your right, i guess all other glocks are just personal preferences not really improvements over the O.G.