close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Islam: It's a Riot!

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by snowbird, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Last Wednesday, in Pakistan, thousands of Muslim residents and shopkeepers of Misri Shah Main Market rioted because there was a RUMOR of Koran desecration.:upeyes:Now I know that dhimmis will likely soon be along to assure us that Christians do this all the time too, and that anyway, there are much greater numbers of Muslims who demonstrate all the time against Osama, al-Queda, and the hijacking of peaceful Islam.:upeyes:

But has anybody ever heard of any such demonstrations?

Neither have I, likely because they never happen.

But they DO riot over even suspected desecration of the Koran. And they DO throw acid in the faces of pretty women who do unIslamic things like operate a beauty parlor (that happened in Pakistan too, but it's coming here thanks to lib support for Muslim immigration and stealth sharia implementation).

2. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    Rioting?? You mean in their own neighborhoods, destroying their own stuff?? Sounds like another group of people here is the US,. except no one is going to rebuild their craphole of a country, like we did LA.

3. High-Gear

High-Gear

Mar 2, 2005
    Kansas
    Which is why we need to burn as many copies of the koran, and draw as many photos of mohammad as we can! You see when it happens every day, or hundreds of times a day it becomes common and they will stop being outraged. They will realize the workd dies not come to an end because of a book being burned, or a drawing being made.

4. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

Nov 1, 2002
    KCXO
    Not sure you are gonna get the reaction you expect on this one Snowbird. Rioting like that over a rumor of a trivial insult is just plain stupid. I think everyone will agree on that. I don't think we have near as many Islamic apologists here as you seem to think we do.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  5. I hope you're right. I would love to stand corrected on this, for the good of the free world.

6. There was a story just the other day of Korans being desecrated, with no Muslim outrage at all. It seems they were hollowed out to smuggle drugs. I guess that's covered in Islam under 'takiyya' -if it's for the good of Islam, it's okay, never mind how blasphemous or false it may otherwise be.

7. I hope you're right and that the US taxpayer doesn't get stuck yet again for this kind of garbage.

8. I guess they take their religion more seriously than Christians do.

9. Well, this Christian takes his religion seriously, as do lots of others of my acquaintance.

I believe the problem today is our leftist elite establishment doesn't take our freedom seriously. Cultural Marxists despise Western history and civilization. Even less-extreme lefties are wrongly embarrassed by Western civilization, and are only too willing, as the implacably hostile Muslim Brotherhood approvingly puts it, "to destroy their miserable house with their own hands".

July 16 marked the 800th anniversary of the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa. That's when a small, but brave, patchwork of armed Christians, with God's grace, gained victory against the mighty Almohad Muslim army of the Caliph al Nasir. The Christian soldiers had secretly made their way over a little-known mountain pass by night to emerge by dawn's early light on the plains of Tolosa. The Muslims had a wall of 10,000 African slaves armed and chained together. But Navarrese Christians managed to pass the chains and raise their banner on the other side. The slave wall was defeated and the Caliph fled.

Sadly, commemoration of this battle for Spanish independence (and ultimately, all Western Christians, and even all non-Muslims in the world) from Islamic tyranny (Muslim aggressors had taken this land in the 8th century) is, today, considered politically incorrect, at least by our treasonous leftist 'elites'.

As Geko indicated, we can't have too many Muslim apologists, or our goose will be cooked. Take pride in our heritage, freedom is superior to sharia and its slavery, hatred, pedophilia, wife-beating, etc. Stand up against both jihadists and leftist quistlings who do their best to enable them.

10. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Feb 15, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    A Salafi once told me that, "Rioting is not of Islam, and the rioters should be put down like the dogs they are." Speaking, of course, of the Shias. Who are, indeed, considered by most other Muslims to not be Muslims at all.

11. IMO, the problem is ethnocentrism. The main strength of the West, in general, and particularly the British and their descendants has been their ability to assimilate the best of other cultures and reject the rest. This is particularly true of the U.S. We're not hide bound by millenia of tradition. We're free to constantly reevaluate what works today rather than follow archaic logic and customs.

12. The trouble is, Muslims don't assimilate; they overthrow.

Our feckless leftist establishment leaders continue to send billions of our tax dollars to support Islam in other countries, after they sent our armed forces to attack the Serbs, who are victims of Muslim supremacy, just as if, during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, they had done all they could to defend the Nazis from the attacking Jews.:upeyes:

Muslims are still immigrating here in large numbers. Their birthrate vastly exceeds ours, ergo, our elites are letting Islam take over. Islam doesn't assimilate into our culture; they have stated their intention to dominate and impose their sharia in place of our freedom.

Let's look at an example from today's news re "the best" of Islamic culture:
    A young Moroccan-French woman was just beaten up, twice, by 7 "brave" Muslim men because she went to a party on a day of Ramadan (and then reported the first beating to the police, hence the second beating).

So, our society is gaining "the best" with this important Muslim skill: the art of ambushing civilians.:upeyes:

But it seems that these 7 devout Muslim men forgot to rape her. They're getting a little lax in their duty...oh well, they say Allah is merciful, so he's likely to forgive a small slip-up like this, this time...

Obama says Ramadan is a time to "cherish family, friends and neighbors, and to help those in need". So maybe our Muslim White house squatter is giving us "the best" of Islam, no? Well, in Kuwait, Muslim police just arrested a man for drinking WATER in public during Ramadan. Keep in mind that in Kuwait these days, the temperature reaches 117 degrees Fahrenheit.

Do you really think it is "best" for our society to be colonized and overthrown in favor of this kind of culture?

13. I know many who have. They have no desire to go back to their home countries and live under Draconian religious laws.

14. Anecdotal 'evidence' versus 19,290 deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11, as of today. Aren't atheists supposed to be "scientific"?

15. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    19,000 crimes versus the nearly two billion Muslims who just want to go about their day.

Versus 14,478 murders in the "Christian" United States in 2010 alone.

16. Walt_NC

Walt_NC

Aug 25, 2010
    I feel like you didn't say "dhimmis" or link the riots in....wherever....to the super secret gay agenda nearly enough. You're slipping.

17. Anecdotal evidence vs broad unsupported generalizations. I win.

18. How many of those "Christian" murders were done in the name of Christianity? Exactly zero. Whereas all of those 19,299 (it's gone up today, as usual) deadly Muslim attacks were done in the name of Islam.

But you didn't address the question: during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, would you really have supported the Nazis against the attacking Jews? But I suppose that's not surprising for a guy who sports "666" on his forehead.:upeyes:

19. Oh, I see. You're looking for jokes.

Well, over in Dorset, England, a Muslim Police Constable "jokingly" called in a bomb threat. Doncha just die laughing?

If a non-Muslim tried that, he'd get convicted and lose his job. But a Muslim in today's politically correct insane asylum? He gets no criminal or disciplinary proceedings and still gets to work at another station.

Did you ever hear of a "test run", you know, when the bad guys observe who responds and how fast? So they know where to plant the IEDs, perhaps? A "dress rehearsal"?

20. You can pat yourself on the back just before big Ahmed swings his scimitar on your neck. Enjoy.

As for "unsupported", don't you have any history books? Are you that uneducated? Read my post again about the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa. If the words are too big for you, try sounding them out, and consult a phonics teacher.