close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Isis: We Will Raise the Flag of Allah in the White House

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by aircarver, Aug 8, 2014.

1. :cool: this should be on every state capital and court house door. while we're at it, we should erect signs all along the border with this on them. and go ahead and put in spanish

2. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

I'm no fan of Teddy Roosevelt, as I view him as one of the founding fathers of the progressive movement. Having said that, this is spot on and something worthy of repeating. Thanks for posting.

3. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

May 29, 1999
    With G29
    Islam flag is already in WH.
    Oval Office.
    Right hand drawer of main desk.
    :supergrin:

4. BobbyS

BobbyS Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner

Feb 14, 2010
    Boonies New Mexico
    Isn't that the same drawer slick willy kept his cigars?

5. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    This is a sickening fact.

6. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    He can shove that flag up a pigs brass hat. SJ 40

7. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    You think we're not headed there? Spanish voting ballots and road signs? Attempts at getting Sharia law established?

8. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    No, I don't think the U.S. is at risk of being under sharia law or being forced to speak Spanish.

9. Tiro Fijo

Tiro Fijo

May 31, 2011
    That's because you're a Lib.

10. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Teach the grandkids Mandarin. More useful than spanish.

11. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    as long as we the people still have our guns and ammo.

Doc44

12. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Or it could be because there's absolutely no legitimate chance that we are in the midsts of adopting sharia law or converting to Spanish.

Get some new material. The liberal line is used here more times than Al Shapton plays the race card in a year.

13. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    The right answer is "my culture". If you feel the need to answer anything else, you are too weak to contribute anything to the continued existence of your culture (not that you'd want to, since you have been programmed to consider your culture inferior).

14. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    So, at some point, we are supposed to keep watching you and John Rambo and Alizard and a few others post left-wing nutty rant after left-wing nutty rant and we are supposed to stop mentioning it, since we have already said you are liberals trolling a gun forum?

15. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    I'm well aware of Alizard's left wing rants. John Rambo, not as much, and I can't think of a single position that I side with liberals on - other than getting the government out of marriage.

Can you post one of my "left-wing" rants for me?

16. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
  17. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    Who said it's about being forced(at first)? The fact that Spanish language communications(signs, etc) exist show that it is tolerated. The fact that the U.S. bends over backward to appease Muslims is evidence that there is almost nothing we won't do for them. Why are Islamic prayers broadcast over loudspeakers in Dearborn Michigan? Can you imagine the outrage if a church did that?

English language only, Islam rejected due to it's savagery.

18. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    The overwhelming majority of our citizens speak English. Muslims represent a very tiny statistical fraction of our population - and within that tiny fraction, there's an even smaller number who practice their religion in such a strict fashion that you could refer to their customs as aligning with sharia law - a number that is so small it's negligible, at best.

Your position is based on emotion, not fact.

19. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    How about complaining about reporting accurate facts about who commits crime?

20. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    You mean like this?

Anything else, or are you going to stop telling blatant lies about my positions?