close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

is this true?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by lethal tupperwa, Feb 17, 2010.

1. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Aug 20, 2002
    Virginia

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. Swiper

Swiper

Dec 31, 2009
    Washington, DC
    I feel a little iffy about chain-letters which provides no sources for their alleged facts.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Yes, it's true.

Illegals and welfare people with their hands out are bleeding this country
    dry.

Politicians cater to these people because they will in turn reward the
    politician with their votes as payback for the free handouts.

That's why Obama's next move will be to legalize ALL illegal aliens and
    give them the right to vote.

Just one more of many reasons to vote every member of congress out of
    office.

Vote them ALL out, both Democrat and Republican.
    End the reign of the career politician in this country.

Make it a clean sweep and get ALL of them out of there in the next election.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  4. G23c

G23c

Jan 23, 2009
    houston, texas
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  5. area727

area727 G23

Oct 7, 2009
    Who knows if this specific story is true (i dont doubt it), but yes, the illegals situation is out of control. Anchor babies (Im going to have to remember this term) is exactly right. They come to the US, and have children, which are then by definition US citizens, and therefore, they can stay. And the government (you and my tax dollars) pick up the bill. So now we have the proposed government healthcare. If it happens...you'll be waiting in line behind these same illegals waiting for healthcare.

6. Swiper

Swiper

Dec 31, 2009
    Washington, DC
    What we really need is an amendment to the U.S. Constitution. You shouldn't be able to become a natural born citizen unless at least one of your parents were a citizen or a legal permanent resident at the time of your birth.

7. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

Aug 7, 2002
    North Carolina
    I really find it hard to believe that this alleged woman gets $1500/mo for each of 8 children. Where does that money come from and in what form? I'm calling BS.

Greg

8. Swiper

Swiper

Dec 31, 2009
    Washington, DC
    It's must be true because it's on the Interweb. :whistling:

9. area727

area727 G23

Oct 7, 2009
    The $1500 per month is a lot, and probably not true.

What is true is that illegals really are having several children here in the US.

10. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Aug 16, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Yeah, because listening to a screaming kid 8x in a row (across over 10 years) is such an awesome do-nothing job. :rofl:

Are there wimmins that spit out kids to scam Welfare? Yes. Are there a lot of htat specific "cheater" around? Actually, no. Most of the baby-momma's are just too stupid to use contraception.

11. Kith

Kith

Jan 18, 2010
    getting rid of all of them means replacing them all with others...who will be just as messed up but have a clean slate and more rope to hang us with.

A clean sweep is an impractical, though awesome, solution.

Find me good replacements for all the ones we get rid of, and i'll organize the march.

12. RioKid

RioKid

Jan 11, 2009
    SW Missouri
    Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.:rofl::rofl:

13. JohnBT

JohnBT NRA Benefactor

Feb 24, 2000
    Richmond, Virginia
    Of course it's BS.

Anybody ever heard of SNOPES? Did everybody sleep through 2007 or not have e-mail that year? :)

www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/refugees.asp

The numbers started out in CANADA. That $1890 number was a proposal for a ONE=TIME start-up payment for resettlement. Read the article at the link above.

John

14. PuroMexicano

PuroMexicano VIVA MEXICO !!!

Jan 28, 2004
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Best phrase ever, goes to my signatur, with your permission or not :tongueout: :wavey:

15. chuckman

chuckman

Nov 9, 2006
    Durham, NC
    A grain of truth. I have no clue how much money per month the government can dole out per child, but the truth is that Latinos have anchor babies. Once the little bambino/a is born, he/she is a US citizen. Courts (at least here where we have a HUGE Latino population) are not crazy about separating families, and will bend over to allow illegal parents to remain in the US with their US citizen children.

As for coming into the ED with a bunch of bling, I haven't seen that. Most of the Latinos that come into our ED are either indigent or in the 25th percentile of income or too ignorant regarding the 'right' resource to use (i.e., coming to the ED with a cold).

16. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

Dec 28, 2006
    Green Country
    While the amount stated may be a bit much in what some folks actually get, look at some of the responses to see what's happening in the USA today.

Some people just don't care how much of other people's money they spend..........to "feel good" about themselves. They like it, and see it as their "right".

Stop that idiocy and maybe we'll have a chance.

17. JohnBT

JohnBT NRA Benefactor

Feb 24, 2000
    Richmond, Virginia
    "While the amount stated may be a bit much"

A bit? How about a 100% lie.

John

18. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

Jan 20, 1999
    Of course it's not true. If the absurdity of the article didn't tip you off, this should have:

"Please forward this to every American ..."

19. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Aug 20, 2002
    Virginia
    There is a woman on trial in the DC area.

According to the TV news (not the Internet)

she received $152,000 for child care while the bodies of 2 of her children were

were in a deep freezer that she took with her when she moved. (from one welfare house to another)

The girl that testified escaped from her and had been severely torchered.