is there a shop in the des moines area...

Discussion in 'Midwest Glockers' started by bob_fuller, Sep 9, 2009.

1. ... that carries military surplus rifles? scheel's only has hunting rifles/shotguns in their used section. if, for example, i was looking for a mosin-nagant or sks, where would be the best place to go?
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Gun shop ordered to pay millions to injured police officers The Okie Corral Yesterday at 10:05 PM
    Frustrated with guns shops General Firearms Forum Yesterday at 3:42 PM
    Lucky find yesterday @ gun shop.. 19, gen2 General Glocking Yesterday at 10:37 AM
    ‘Worst nightmare': Woman with concealed gun permit shoots at fleeing shoplifter outside Home Depot Carry Issues Sunday at 12:12 PM
    Shoplifting?? Robbery!!!!!!!!!!!! Cop Talk Sep 27, 2015

3. Hi Ball

Hi Ball Hi Ball

Bob there is a gunstore on the main drag in DeMoines! It is in the complex next to the movie theater. I purchased a nice little British .303 jungle carbine and ammo to go with the great looking rifle.:wavey:

4. Bob there are lots of what you are looking for at the gun show just google gun show iowa I found some great deals and some terrible deals as well. They have them at Adventureland and the 4h bldg at the fairgrounds. I prefer the fairgrounds more room. Adventureland gets crowded. Just my preference both great shows.