close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Is there a check list?

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by Freighttrain, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Freighttrain

Freighttrain Glock Fanboy!

Jan 2, 2013
    Gadsden,Al
    Is there a list of all Glock models,variation,Options,etc produced?Gen 1 to Gen 4,Black to FDE,Gills or straight cut,Commemeratives,etc.

2. bushhogg

bushhogg

Apr 8, 2012
    some of the Glock Dealers might be able to help you out

3. MakeMineA10mm

MakeMineA10mm * * * * Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Feb 13, 1999
    Central Illinois
    Glock Collector's Association would be the best resource, but I'm not sure it's in operation right now. I know the Commemoratives pretty well, but I still hear of new ones fairly frequently (1x/2 yrs to 2-3x/yr). A lot of folks collect police-marked-only Glocks. Ray, the guy who started Glock Collectors Assoc. collected every manufacturing variation of the Glock 21, and he was up to 20+ in the first 5-10 years of collecting. I notice through this forum that there's a good interest building up in the non-standard production such as the gills and OD. Even with light interest in collecting them, it would be very expensive to collect one of everything at this point. I decided for financial reasons to focus on one area, which is why I've done commemoratives.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. Freighttrain

Freighttrain Glock Fanboy!

Jan 2, 2013
    Gadsden,Al
    ok,easier list.Is there a list of Model numbers and Generation number?I know some only were available in Gen 3 and 4 while some were available in 2/3/4 and then some all 4.