Is there a check list?

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by Freighttrain, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Freighttrain

Freighttrain Glock Fanboy!

Is there a list of all Glock models,variation,Options,etc produced?Gen 1 to Gen 4,Black to FDE,Gills or straight cut,Commemeratives,etc.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Checklist for a Christian God Religious Issues Jul 10, 2015
    Listen to Border Agent at check point The Okie Corral Aug 5, 2014
    Holiday Movie Checklist The Okie Corral Dec 5, 2013
    Always Check Craigslist Reloading Aug 23, 2013
    Check out this Armslists ad! General Firearms Forum Aug 18, 2013

3. some of the Glock Dealers might be able to help you out

4. MakeMineA10mm

MakeMineA10mm * * * *
    Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Glock Collector's Association would be the best resource, but I'm not sure it's in operation right now. I know the Commemoratives pretty well, but I still hear of new ones fairly frequently (1x/2 yrs to 2-3x/yr). A lot of folks collect police-marked-only Glocks. Ray, the guy who started Glock Collectors Assoc. collected every manufacturing variation of the Glock 21, and he was up to 20+ in the first 5-10 years of collecting. I notice through this forum that there's a good interest building up in the non-standard production such as the gills and OD. Even with light interest in collecting them, it would be very expensive to collect one of everything at this point. I decided for financial reasons to focus on one area, which is why I've done commemoratives.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
  5. Freighttrain

Freighttrain Glock Fanboy!

ok,easier list.Is there a list of Model numbers and Generation number?I know some only were available in Gen 3 and 4 while some were available in 2/3/4 and then some all 4.