close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Is the Will Rogers show worth going to this weekend?

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by O2BShooting, Aug 23, 2007.

1. O2BShooting

O2BShooting

Jul 1, 2000
    Tx
    I was planning on going to the Will Rogers show this weekend in Ft. Worth but wanted to know if it was worth the trip. I went to the Ft. Worth Convention Show several months ago & it wasn't anything to write home about. Don't tell the misus but I'd like to pick up a little something for me for my b-d since it's next week.

Thanks for any replies.
    O2B

2. TammiJ

TammiJ No Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Texas
    IMO, the last few "Original Fort Worth Gun Show's" at Will Rogers were very good. Lot's of tables and more used guns than I've seen in awhile.

Here's a link for $1 off admission coupon:

http://ftworthgunshow.com/coupon.pdf

3. wmailhos

wmailhos Senior Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Knoxville, TN
    I don't waste my time or money on the "Bob Norman" shows. I haven't been to one in a good while so they may have improved. I'll wait for the High Caliber show in a couple of weeks...

http://www.highcalibergunshow.com/

4. TammiJ

TammiJ No Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Texas
    I've enjoyed these shows in the past but this one wasn't so good. Too many jewelry and beef jerky dealers. I didn't buy a thing.

5. O2BShooting

O2BShooting

Jul 1, 2000
    Tx
    I went just to get out and look around. There really wasn't anything that really grabbed me. I was really looking for a Springfield GI Champion but as luck would have it I did not see a single GI in the whole show - 5", Champion, or Micro. Lots of Glocks and Kimbers though. Oh well didn't really need to spend the money anyway.

Thanks,
    O2B

6. bluelineman

bluelineman Infidel كافر

Apr 17, 2005
    Texas