close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is It Worse To Be A Murderer Or A Racist?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by maxsnafu, Apr 29, 2012.

1. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy
    Expand Collapse

Is this really a serious question?????:shocked:

Call me whatever you like, to me that's free speech and if I disagree we may be discussing in in court, BUT if you attempt to use any type of force against me or my family the rules immediately change.

#2 HarleyGuy, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  2. JBnTX

JBnTX
    Expand Collapse
    Texas

deleted

#3 JBnTX, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  3. MadMonkey

MadMonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Spershul Furces

The world of today is making parts of the "Diary of the Racist Right" look strikingly prophetic.

4. The Maggy

The Maggy
    Expand Collapse

There is no question as to if he is a murderer. He confessed about an hour after he was arrested. Case closed, done deal, it's a slam dunk conviction. At this point there is no reason to say that he is not a murderer.

Now, England has not said whether his killing spree was racially motivated or not. Charges for a hate crime were put against him, and the city still has to prove those charges. England still has a small shot of just going down for murder, instead of murder and some other things.

In my opinion, yes it was racially motivated. How is targeting black people because a black person killed your father not racial? I don't know what type of spin has been pt on this story at the national level, but the local coverage has been fairly straight forward.