close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Is It Worse To Be A Murderer Or A Racist?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by maxsnafu, Apr 29, 2012.

1. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

Mar 29, 2008
    Is this really a serious question?????:shocked:

Call me whatever you like, to me that's free speech and if I disagree we may be discussing in in court, BUT if you attempt to use any type of force against me or my family the rules immediately change.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
  3. MadMonkey

MadMonkey Spershul Furces

Aug 18, 2010
    TX
    The world of today is making parts of the "Diary of the Racist Right" look strikingly prophetic.

4. The Maggy

The Maggy

Dec 24, 2008
    Stillwater, OK
    There is no question as to if he is a murderer. He confessed about an hour after he was arrested. Case closed, done deal, it's a slam dunk conviction. At this point there is no reason to say that he is not a murderer.

Now, England has not said whether his killing spree was racially motivated or not. Charges for a hate crime were put against him, and the city still has to prove those charges. England still has a small shot of just going down for murder, instead of murder and some other things.

In my opinion, yes it was racially motivated. How is targeting black people because a black person killed your father not racial? I don't know what type of spin has been pt on this story at the national level, but the local coverage has been fairly straight forward.