Glock Talk banner

Is It Just Me?

5K views 27 replies 26 participants last post by  OhioGlock90 
#1 ·
I have owned subcompacts suck as glock 26,27, H&K P2000sk and man I just don't like subcompact. I can conceal a Compact like a Glock 19,23 or H&K P30. I know there are a lot of subcompact owners here and as we all know its all a matter of preference and what you like! My father seems to agree with me and its because of the small grip even with the pinky extension, I just don't care for them. Anyone else agree or disagree?

#27 · (Edited)
Check out
D.O.S Holster at. www.bravoconcealment.com
You read my mind! I will definitely have to give this a try, exactly what I have been looking for!

My problem has been finding a removable IWB holster that isn't super thick and bulky. Or, they are thin but very flimsy.

I do have to say that I really like the Glock Sport/Combat Holster for OWB carry. I loop my belt around the outside of it and it sits really tight against my body. I almost always wear an overshirt, so OWB works fine for me. But I need an IWB removable holster for doggy bathroom trips and walks at night. I am not happy about having to use the .380 in a pocket holster for those quick trips outside.

#28 ·
I love my G26 and I'm super accurate with it. The pinky hanging off doesnt bother me as much as i thought it would. I do plan on getting a 19 at some point for carry when i have heavier clothing on. I like the ability to carry more rounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.