close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is Fox News too depressing?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Vic777, Jan 3, 2013.

1. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348
    Expand Collapse
    Happy Member

Nope, I still don't see them as have my settings set so as not to. If you use a sig line do you also hang a sign around your neck with a printout of them so folks can read it during FTF conversations???

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

I approve of my current sig line 100%. I might have a card printed up with it and wear it our to the range. I'd expect a good response.

3. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member

4. P.K.

P.K.
    Expand Collapse

Fox news is far from any source of truth. If you look up under the FCC guidelines Fox is classified as entertainment, not a news network. I stopped believing any main stream news 5 years ago when I started seeing actual video of stuff that's going on that the lie-stream media said the opposite of. There is none or very little journalism done at any major network. They are given a script of propaganda to shove in peoples faces. Remember two months ago how lie-stream media shoved it in our faces that it was a so-called movie that caused the attack at the Lybia embassy. No network looked into that, and fox shoved that propaganda in your face too. It wasn't till alternative news bloggers started looking into this that the truth was exposed. You want news and real reporting?, go to alternative news blogs.