close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IRS Gives Billions in Tax Refunds to Illegals

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by pipedreams, May 22, 2012.

1. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL

3. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    Further proof, if anyone needed it, that "our" government hates us.

4. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    What you subsidize, you get more of. Just think, we borrowed 40% of those payments from China.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  5. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    ALL ILLEGALS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR SOIL IMMEDIATELY and stripped of everything except the clothes on their back that they came here with. Most are NOTHING but THIEVES!!!! Then we can start working on our own criminals, cut welfare and the free giveaways, and crack down on the greed in this country and ineptness by our govt!!!

6. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    "About 2.3 million of them paid no federal income taxes and also collected a cumulative $4 billion from the Treasury in tax refunds for claiming ACTCs"

As a tax paying citizen this is disgusting...I get it..I really do.

I also realize its the equivalent of about one day's worth of interest on the national debt.

As much of a problem as illegals are, the problem in this story isn't so much the illegals (they are a problem... a huge problem...again, I get it...I really do) its money.

If the federal government were held accountable for what it spends I guarantee you this loophole would have been closed a long time ago.

7. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
    The real story here is not the illegals but why is the federal government allowing this to go on.