close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Iran not selling oil to UK and France.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tongix, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tongix

tongix

Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  2. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

Sep 24, 2003
    NoVA
    The sanctions were not due to take effect until June/July and they cut the sales first- That's gangsta!

The House of Saud will very easily put more on the market to take up the slack.

Will they let the price rise?

If the Republicans were fielding a Bush- yes, we would all suffer, Obama would fall, and King Abdulaziz would have another new Chai Boy in the White House.

Since Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich are all bought and paid for by the Israelis, they will let Obama win.

There's a much, much higher level game being played than most of the sheep can see- With the Gulf Monarchies, the Shia crescent, and the Zionists all making moves.

Iran will cut their price and sell to China and India, taking a decent hit in their oil revenues, but continuing to do as they please. I don't think they will be influenced at all by foreign pressure.

I believe the government probably welcomes even more sanctions- sanctions ALWAYS increase the power of the dictator.

3. tongix

tongix

Oct 10, 2009
    And next time around we will hear Venezuela following Iran, refuses to sell to European buyers.

4. ChiefWPD

ChiefWPD

Dec 25, 2004
    Oil is fungible. Oil from one place can be substituted for another. A simple switch. That's why the action/threat is pointless. Unless Iran is gonna drink the stuff that got to sell it to someone.

5. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Aug 20, 2010
    Out On The Tiles
    Says here the Saudis are cutting production. True or not, I don't know.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46445698