close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ipod shuffle

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by 1911lover, Jan 13, 2005.

1. 1911lover

1911lover Fiddler1911

Apr 25, 2004
    anybody seen these? the price actually looks reasonable for that storage size.

2. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

I saw a bit on the news about it. Form factor, storage, and price all seem right in line. The biggest downside to the unit is that it doesnt have a display of any sort. Pretty much you're going to have to do all the setup in iTunes then hunt for what you want when you're on the road.

3. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

Just reading over on ipodforums.... the Shuffle is getting savaged pretty throughly over there.

4. bobby_w

bobby_w Alienigena Platinum Member

Nov 10, 2001
    South of Houston
    No one has actually seen the Shuffle yet as it will not ship for a week or 2 yet. It was just announced Tuesday, along with the Mac mini(which I am supposed to have next Friday).

I think for what it is, its not to bad. Load a couple hours songs on it and go.

5. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

Saw a picture of the mac mini last night on tech tv. It lookst like an external, no tray, CD rom like you might have for a lap top or something, only about 3 inches thick. I thought I herd them say it was a $3-400 price point (no monitor, keyboard,mouse). Still pretty reasonable, particularly if you'll be able to use pc components since most people have extra perepherals laying around.