close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Intro From Northern VA

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by smores, Aug 20, 2013.

1. smores

smores New Virginian

Sep 23, 2010
    Fairfax, VA
    Hello, fellow GLOCKers!

I joined this board long ago, but obviously never posted until tonight. So, let me tell you a bit about myself.

I live in Falls Church, VA, where I recently moved from Maryland. I hold a VA CHP, am a VCDL, NRA, GSSF and IDPA member. I graduated from the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School, and am a GLOCK armorer (no big deal).

I work as a gunsmith, and shoot GLOCKs, 1911s, S&W revolvers, AR-15s, HK and an Arsenal AK.

I'm glad to be here!

2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
  3. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    lucky is the man whom can afford to live in a descent home in NoVa and play with guns...

4. mikebass78

mikebass78

Nov 18, 2012
    Welcome....From NoVa....but in Texas now, since 07...

Sitting on 66 and 95 for hours on end to get to work got old....and it's crowded....

I so do miss Chesapeake Bay, OC, VA beach, nags heads...all being a stones throw away...Charlestown...Dover Downs....Shooters Paradise ..NRA range...All my fishing spots on the Potomac, Pohick Bay, Fairfax County Park Authority ...Orange line...Yellow Line....Metro..Fairfax Connector..

I don't miss, $1300 for a two bedroom in Manassas...

Whew.....lol....

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app