close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Intermediate Level Defensive Handgun - Lexington, Va. area - Sep 28 - 30

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by RandySmith, Aug 22, 2007.

1. RandySmith

RandySmith

Mar 1, 2001
    Staunton, Va.
    There will be an intermediate level defensive handgun course in the Lexington, Virginia area September 28 - 30.

This is a 30 hour course covering the following topics: Mindset, Conflict Avoidance, Color Codes of Awareness, Survival Stress, Identifying and using Cover and Concealment, Force Continuum / Ladder / Wheel, Boyd's (OODA) Loop, Legalities of using Force, Equipment - Holsters, Mag Carriers, etc., Basic Disarming and Retention Techniques, Drawing from a Concealment Holster, Reloading and Recovering, Tactical Movement, Searching, Flashlight Techniques, Shooting in Subdued Light, Responding to Malfunctions and Stoppages, Shooting while Moving, Engaging Multiple Threats, Moving Threats, Ballistic Wounding, Close Quarters Fighting, and more.

Please see the course syllabus or contact me directly for more information.

There are 4 openings remaining at this time.

Randy

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Randy,

That sound like a great opportunity in SW VA. I'd offer to help, but that's the weekend for the big GSSF match in Conyers, GA.

3. RandySmith

RandySmith

Mar 1, 2001
    Staunton, Va.
    Thanks for the offer, much appreciated.

Good luck in Ga. - I hope you bring home a new gun!

Randy

4. RandySmith

RandySmith

Mar 1, 2001
    Staunton, Va.
    There are two openings available for this class.

Randy